THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PHYNE
Guest PHYNE
Guest THEMEDIC

bored at the coffee shop.

I Dont usually do stickers but heres a few I came up with earlier...

Any hoo, just four I did kinda as inspirations from some people on here...

First Set:

Left: Obviouslly a nod to the lady Silo...and a bit of a cartoonish Elektra feel to it.

Right: this one actually nothing...I just drew myself holding a book with a sticker pretty self explanatory. just for shits and giggles I guess.

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/stickers%201%20copy.jpg'>

Second Set:

Okay top one, Isnt directly influenced by Bob Hope, but I liked his Pallette (sp) idea alot, and also like to do stuff like that (sometimes when turning in a project I will deliberately leave my color mixings etc around the side, makes for interesting markings...) so yeah...its colors...funny.

bottom one is for some reason Kinda nod to Seekings sticker thread, although not directly like his, I think my placement made me think of that anyways...its a flip cell phone...and it says...get this....FLIP YOU. HARRRRRRRRRRR.

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/stickers2again.jpg'>

oh yeah that hand sucks on the cell phone one i know...I am thoroughly disgusted by it...but shite whatcha gonna do.

I hate scans as they come in so large and ugly looking but hopefully you folks get the jist of them and how they would actually look from afar...enjoy..or dont..its your call.

Adios amigos.

To HecZ!!!

Yo man have you got those stickers i sent you theyve been in the mail since like wednesday so i thaught theyd be there by now!!! HMMM???Do you thik the postman stole them? But who knows well if you get them hit me up so i can chek em out on 12ozprophet its cool if there isnt any room in your book as long as they get posted up and shit!!! Aight well let me know when you get them laters!!!

>>>SinOnE!<<< TF. NFSK. TEXXXAS make it hot!!!