THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^

about that shit, my teacher was telling me about a zylon machine or something like that she said you can get them at michaels, or a ragshop and you can make nice sized stickers, buttons and umm pins?, :lol: w/e but shes mad chill and she knows whats up and its only around $30 bucks but if you wanna pay $100 somethng you can make bigger stickers i hope i helped just ask for the sticker making machine i guess:jpotato:

Re: ^

Originally posted by trainbuffer

about that shit, my teacher was telling me about a zylon machine or something like that she said you can get them at michaels, or a ragshop and you can make nice sized stickers, buttons and umm pins?, :lol: w/e but shes mad chill and she knows whats up and its only around $30 bucks but if you wanna pay $100 somethng you can make bigger stickers i hope i helped just ask for the sticker making machine i guess:jpotato:

yeah its a Xyron i think...they have them in acmoore or micheals....i dont think theyre worth the money cuz you would need to buy refills all the time...just use the free stickers, never pay for anything...its not worth any amount of money because its eventually gonna get buffed right? try as hard as you can not to pay for anything ever.. haha a sticker is a sticker, why pay for one when its free...

Re: Re: ^

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

yeah its a Xyron i think...they have them in acmoore or micheals....i dont think theyre worth the money cuz you would need to buy refills all the time...just use the free stickers, never pay for anything...its not worth any amount of money because its eventually gonna get buffed right? try as hard as you can not to pay for anything ever.. haha a sticker is a sticker, why pay for one when its free...

how do you print your stickers?

it has a rol of adhesive so u can make anything a sticker....you could like draw something on paper and roll it through the machine making it a sticker, but u might as well just draw it on an actual sticker...plus the cheapest one makes really small stickers and the larger ones are kinda expensive...search on ebay for xyron and it will come up..