THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

calling all euro kids...i need some royal mail labels if you got any to spare...im willing to hook you up with all kinds of US postals and/or blank white thermal labels and ups stuff...please email me if you want to help me out...thanks

im down for that soon..how about some of them big ones you use for bob??.....but at the moment im tradin with trainbuffer but hes not replying.....:confused:

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by onesecondple

i just got a call from my mom, i got my bobs in today....

Those bob stickers are so dope. I wanna get some more but I still have to finish up some stickers for him.

I'm confused

Enter, I think it'd be quite funny to see those characters popping up in Atlanta, I'd think of a yard gnome every time I saw one. Do whatever though man. I think it's funny, not in a bad way, not at all, but just made me grin.

Found this on some image search for Yard Gnomes...

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Asert/Sketches/YardGnome.jpg'>

Originally posted by destroya

nice concept, but those are lame. there's no style to them.

yeah, i do needa add somethin of mine to em so they aint normal or whatever,,,,,i like em for now, but whatever i guess....thanks for the addy-vice,,,,,riak,,,,tard0 thanks tooo, ill work on that mess too, and i dont take offense fait

i wonder sometimes, but it all depends i guess...it depends on if they know your design and that you put up alot, and if they actually consider that vandalism...but i put all mine on the backs of signs, never the fronts so i can say they arent harming anything, and on other things where it is pretty much harmless.. i consider my work art, not vandalism so ill explain to them why that is, and i mean theyre just stickers...it really depends on the judge i guess...

i had a run in with a police officer a few months ago. he stopped me on his bike in an alley and was like, what are you doing? you fit the profile of a vandal and blah blah...(and i have an unpeeled bob sticker in my hand ready) so hes like, whats that in your hand..i crumbled it a little while he was approaching...but i gave it to him and he unwrapped it and was like, whats this? i said i peeled it off of a sign back that way, so hes like do u have any markers or paint, and he patted down all my pockets. i had brass knuckles in my back pocket, i guess he didnt think about what they were when he squeezed my asscheek, then he patted my jacket, which had like 75 stickers in the inside pocket, but i guess he thought it was just paper or something, he kept asking me about markers and paint. so my opinion is, stickers werent even on his mind. i was basically caught red handed, but he was pretty much like whatever to the sticker i had and didnt ask what was in my coat since it didnt feel like markers or whatever...so i guess that wasnt on his mind and i was very happy...so i walked awhile and put up the rest....

wow that was really long im sorry haha, does it help? when it comes down to it, its all on the particular cop or judge or whatever. theyre just stickers, they will be alot easier to get out of a case than if you were caught tagging.

headache sets in.

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

wow that was really long im sorry haha, does it help? when it comes down to it, its all on the particular cop or judge or whatever. theyre just stickers, they will be alot easier to get out of a case than if you were caught tagging.

headache sets in.

thats what i was thinkin,,,,,not much they cant handle