THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok everyone...i have a major surplus of rolls of blank white labels a little bigger than the us postals and i seriously need to get rid of some...i mean i put up 100's a week but i literally have like 15,000. haha if anyone is interested in buying them dirt cheap let me know cuz theyre taking up a good portion of my room. im also trying to get my hands on some royal mail labels, so if anyone has the hookup and wants to trade email me..hovie i sent ya emails, email me when you get the chance about all that......ok thanks for reading

How long does it take you guys to make a single sticker? Not like a nice sticker for a book, but just something that you're planning on throwing on the street. I'm just getting into stickers, and each one takes me about 30 minutes (but that's because each one is a completely different character, and they got quite a bit of detail. I'll get some flix up here when I get my home computer fixed so you can see what I'm talking about). Most of you experienced sticker bombers probably have it down to about 3 or 5 minutes per sticker, right? I think what I'm gonna do is scan my designs into the computer and touch them up so they're all nice, then just mass produce them with just some color scheme changes and stuff. Now all I need is some waterproof ink, cuz my test sticker got killed by the rain.

Sorry about the novel, I guess I just wanna know how long it takes you guys to make a sticker.

Oops, I thought I was in the street sticker thread, but I guess this is good enough.