THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ¤Ñ£§k_ºÑ£R¤

naw its the red/maroon one i sent you....its not really your style but kinda like the shape of the "N" in that double green/purple i did

honestly, it looks like you tryin to put my steez in your work, but doing a bad job.....shits up with that?

Originally posted by ¤Ñ£§k_ºÑ£R¤

naw its the red/maroon one i sent you....its not really your style but kinda like the shape of the "N" in that double green/purple i did

honestly, it looks like you tryin to put my steez in your work, but doing a bad job.....shits up with that?

HeCz you are gonna hate me for this one...

this looks more like he's tryingn to emulate hecz's little spray effect and not being very successfull at it.!

sorry hEcZ I didn't want to comapare you to these two, but the truth is the truth and I know other people have thought about it too just haven't said anything.... again, sorry... peace.

Re: HeCz you are gonna hate me for this one...

Originally posted by FLYIN'OCULA

this looks more like he's tryingn to emulate hecz's little spray effect and not being very successfull at it.!

sorry hEcZ I didn't want to comapare you to these two, but the truth is the truth and I know other people have thought about it too just haven't said anything.... again, sorry... peace.

you should only be sorry your still alive and punishing us.....ive been doing that spray effect with blowpens prismas and paint markers before i even knew about hecz.....check back at hoax shit and if i am biting which im not...tell me what am i biting off of?..a splatter effect almost everybody knows and uses?...keep your fuckin mouth shut and post!

wha wha..

yo happy new year yall...bit late but ive been in hiding..for various reasons but apart from that all is good i hope....damn this thread has still got some fresh-ish things poping up....

yeh the cat above is right.....its more traditional than a bite...

well ppl will have there opinions but to be honest who gives a fuk?

2004.............TimeStillCont..

you should only be sorry your still alive and punishing us.....ive been doing that spray effect with blowpens prismas and paint markers before i even knew about hecz.....check back at hoax shit and if i am biting which im not...tell me what am i biting off of?..a splatter effect almost everybody knows and uses?...keep your fuckin mouth shut and post!

hahaha holla!...using the spray effect is like putting ONE at the end of your word kid. the only similarity i see within the two is that the colors are the same.:mexican:

Originally posted by ANEL*PS

it's not the pens that make your stuff look good, it's how you use them. You dont have to use a pen the same way everyone else does ;]

get creative, rip out the cotton inside and use that, etc.

trust me, i know its not the pen, but some pens flow diff and their ink bleeds on paper diff, thats all i was sayin,,,,

<span style='color:black'>THANK U ELEMENT AND PESKY....SO YOUR SAYIN THAT NO1 IN HISTORY EVER THOUGHT OF USING SOMETHING TO MAKE EDGES AND AND A BLOWPEN BESIDES HECZ?....AND WHY U ALWAYS RIDIN ON HECZ..ON MOST OF YOUR POSTS LIKE 38 OUT OF LIKE 45 ARE ABOUT HECZ!!...WHAT THE FUCK U GOT WITH HIM???....OK "IM BITING A SPRAY PAINT EFFECT"....NOW DO I SOUND AS RETARDED AS U???....I DONT WANNA START A WAR OR CALL HIM A TOY CUZ IL GIVE HIM PROPS HE DOES HAVE DOPE SHIT WITH THAT FLYING EYE AND HE DOES HAVE SKILLS BUT WHY U ALWAYS GOTTA TALK ABOUT HECZ AND WHY U GOTTA GO SAYIN THAT IM BITING?....</span>

Originally posted by prez

ha ha. always got something to say dnt ya Onesec.

And fiend...your stuf is fucking mad. You and 'bob' get me all wet!!!

ha ha ha.:king:

haha...yo bad religion hooked me up with some nice work...seriously man i was really excited going through that. im gong to post a lot of it up around philadelphia and ill get some flicks...thanks alot for the nice work.....