THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much traditional graff content in this but it was fun to see Fart Boys stickers at Tline on My Hood a few days after catching some of them up in Tokyo (see a few posts up and look closely). And also…Fart Boys lol!

IMG_7572.thumb.jpeg.71883f236a54af22691c82cbef6a8826.jpegIMG_7571.thumb.jpeg.9fe44dc8536646bed2ffa61c5bc7e817.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...

Where do y'all get your stickers made? I wanna get vinyl stickers that will hold up well in the elements and are hard to remove (but not eggshells). I'm in the US. I don't need colors or diecut stickers. Who has the best prices? I'm not gonna use Stickermule.

3 hours ago, Lew Blum said:

Where do y'all get your stickers made? I wanna get vinyl stickers that will hold up well in the elements and are hard to remove (but not eggshells). I'm in the US. I don't need colors or diecut stickers. Who has the best prices? I'm not gonna use Stickermule.

Never used them, but friend sent me this link a couple of weeks ago. Price doesn’t seem that great though.

https://machinestudio.com/?srsltid=AfmBOopQjSAv9w5rIrG3zB5cU3p1Oup8bQZezrDtF-RWIw88-2JiKkcD

I’m interested too. It’s nice and relaxing writing on paper stickers, like a mindfulness exercise. but it would be pretty rad to have a stash of longer lasting vinyl stickers to take on trips or leave in spots where you’d really like them to last. 

7 hours ago, Wyeast said:

So many choices! Sapporo is my jam if it’s an option. 

My beef with the Asians here is that among the choices there's always something like salted plum or lemon.  Seems like a terrible drink to start, but when you're sweating your nuts off in a foreign country and need a cold drink but can't read the language, total bummer if you unknowingly select that choice.  Sapporo anything is usually a safe choice. 

• Truth 1