THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres some other stickers i plan on slapping later on, check out my mini stack of usps labels... you liiiike? lol so much work to do in this tiwn i live in...

A1010001.jpg

OK MAN... reeeeelax!!! you're writing urban on your stickers!! ha! I'm from the suburbs too man, no need to dis the burbs cuz you're "from the city" You can be a writer anywhere!! so chill with the whole I'm a struggleing graff writer cuz I dont live in the city any more!!!

try living in utah, and not even in the city, the burbs aint so bad.....but utah.............well.................hmmmm

iight yall last night i was in an ally way when i saw and over flowing dumpster from express (the chick store) and i seen these thick plastic peice that are used for shirts and there was about 100 of them so i took them all and threw um in my car and what im doing is though out this month and next month im painting them up like canvas's and placing them all over in areas wheres theres alot of people.... i tryed it last night and seen 2 out of 5 people pick um up and take them on there walk... i only did 8 today and heres the flicks... notice the new stencil in there... im also gonna post them up with some type of industrial glue... theres also some new stickers there

P1250034.jpg

Where are you specifically in the U.K.? I know that I get most of mine from graphic design and sign printing shops. Its ultra adghesive vinyl for all weather. I'll ask Klark Kent since I know he's over in Europe now. Maybe he knows and I'll relay it to you.

Peace.

Dosa Rock!!