THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey wassup people, im actually new to the sticker thing but ive been doing sketches for a while now, anyway I just moved with my parents(im 16) from the city and now into suburbia man, was i pissed, but its cool because this place has like no graffiti or stickers any where! so basically the town is mine to post stickers and spray all over the damn place! besides that i can catch the train for five bucks to chill whit my homies back in the city, so its ok i guess, any way im gonna start posting stickers like crazy and ill definetly be posting pics real soon! awright later.

Originally posted by GEEB@Dec 14 2004, 03:54 AM

Hey wassup people, im actually new to the sticker thing but ive been doing sketches for a while now, anyway I just moved with my parents(im 16) from the city and now into suburbia man, was i pissed, but its cool because this place has like no graffiti or stickers any where! so basically the town is mine to post stickers and spray all over the damn place! besides that i can catch the train for five bucks to chill whit my homies back in the city, so its ok i guess, any way im gonna start posting stickers like crazy and ill definetly be posting pics real soon! awright later.

THANX FOR THE BIO

Originally posted by HECZONER+Dec 14 2004, 12:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HECZONER - Dec 14 2004, 12:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GEEB@Dec 14 2004, 03:54 AM

THANX FOR THE BIO

[/b]

:scream: :scream: :scream:

hahaha

Nah, for real tho, be interesting to see some flicks soon.

Originally posted by GEEB@Dec 15 2004, 12:50 AM

heres some other stickers i plan on slapping later on, check out my mini stack of usps labels... you liiiike? lol so much work to do in this tiwn i live in...

A1010001.jpg

OK MAN... reeeeelax!!! you're writing urban on your stickers!! ha! I'm from the suburbs too man, no need to dis the burbs cuz you're "from the city" You can be a writer anywhere!! so chill with the whole I'm a struggleing graff writer cuz I dont live in the city any more!!!

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

hecz. suburbanknights!

Originally posted by HECZONER+Dec 15 2004, 07:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HECZONER - Dec 15 2004, 07:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GEEB@Dec 15 2004, 12:50 AM

heres some other stickers i plan on slapping later on, check out my mini stack of usps labels... you liiiike? lol so much work to do in this tiwn i live in...

[

OK MAN... reeeeelax!!! you're writing urban on your stickers!! ha! I'm from the suburbs too man, no need to dis the burbs cuz you're "from the city" You can be a writer anywhere!! so chill with the whole I'm a struggleing graff writer cuz I dont live in the city any more!!!

hecz. suburbanknights!

[/b]

Yea.. i guess your right, but even you gotta admit, this town is my canvas! hehehe!

Originally posted by geist+Dec 16 2004, 07:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geist - Dec 16 2004, 07:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-edogg@Dec 16 2004, 07:31 PM

oooh the postal service.. i didnt think of that... :lol: yea thats obvious but i cant imagine they'd just sell stacks of them cuz its also damn obvious what kids would use them for.

get em online for free, what I did.

[/b]

i figured id have to get them online but i still dont know where... what site.. pm me if you wanna met me know/help me out.

Originally posted by edogg+Dec 16 2004, 07:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edogg - Dec 16 2004, 07:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by geist@Dec 16 2004, 07:06 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-edogg@Dec 16 2004, 07:31 PM

oooh the postal service.. i didnt think of that... :lol: yea thats obvious but i cant imagine they'd just sell stacks of them cuz its also damn obvious what kids would use them for.

get em online for free, what I did.

i figured id have to get them online but i still dont know where... what site.. pm me if you wanna met me know/help me out.

[/b]

Just go to the Post Office and take a stack. They really don't fucking care. :innocent:

Who cares if some dude at the Post Office sees you take a bunch. There's no sign that says you can't take as many as you want!