THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

[

pictures of stickers here. haha

man i hope some of those are for me..SEND ME SOME STICKERS DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well the thing is hal.

on the last three or four pages, of both the sticker threads, you've requested trades. but never with any work to show. now, when you do post up some work, and someone says no, you get hurt. he just wasnt feeling your stuff kid. dont get angry. personally, im not feelin it either, sure forge coulda done without that remark and left it alone. but who cares? just you. work on your stuff. then see whats up. it doesnt look like you spent a whole lotta time on them, or the design. no beef kid. just real talk.

HAL I DONT HOLD A GRUDGE AT ALL....FANTOM IS SAYIN EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN......YOU ALWAYS ASK FOR TRADES WITHOUT SHOWING YOUR STUFF...THEN WHEN YOU DO POST SOME STUFF NOBODY WANTS TO TRADE.....IVE BEEN REJECTED SOOOOO MANY TIMES WHEN I FIRST STARTED....AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO REJECTED MY STUFF ARE ASKIN FOR TRADES NOW..

its not even that forge, its about opinions. some people will like, some people wont. no need to get heated over e-bullshit. im just say'n, alot of these kids in here, spend alot of time on there work. no one wants to send off a package of stickers they spent hours on, and recieve something that looks like it was drawn in seconds. he just needs to work a little more at his stuff. if at first you dont suceed, fucking try until you do.

Guest Propaganda
Guest Propaganda