HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

Originally posted by SeYnO9

no im just mad cus you exposed my emo lifestyle... so im a bit angered and emo'd out...j/k///

shit i feel like an 12oz geek... blame it on my proffesor... scapegoatscapegoat.... any one find a milf on ebay?

Sounds to me like you been takin the syrup! haha scatterbrain?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SeYnO9

thats spooky! have some syrup... just like tylenol ... takes away diarrhea:krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk:

:chicken:

sip sip sippin on some DEATHJUICE

digable planets got it... goin awn!!!!!!!

Emo kids suck and there stupid whiney voices and gay pictures taken next to walls. J/K. Fuck anyones opinion when someone questions another writers quote then your ass needs to get a dick out of it and maybe write some quote to get some toy so irritated that they will want to post a gay ass whining message about your quote.

Hey its graff not some fuckin commercial.

Once i saw a monkey fuckin a chicken . Should i say if its right or wrong if he was usin a condom?

i think my point has been proven !

Originally posted by Evolistik

Emo kids suck and there stupid whiney voices and gay pictures taken next to walls. J/K. Fuck anyones opinion when someone questions another writers quote then your ass needs to get a dick out of it and maybe write some quote to get some toy so irritated that they will want to post a gay ass whining message about your quote.

Hey its graff not some fuckin commercial.

Once i saw a monkey fuckin a chicken . Should i say if its right or wrong if he was usin a condom?

i think my point has been proven !

you didn't prove anything..

and hell yes you should.. the condom is key element to the story.

stop the houston hating sirs, everycity is similar , fuck the world , fuck the police state , NWA hip hop national anthem , listen to judias priest and shut the fuck up and post some good damn flicks that will inspire me to be better then the rest

Yeah sure buddy!

eager to know who i am,eager to reply to me cuz of who i am,get mad when i put you to shame,your no one in this game,absolutely no one!

And i'm still laughing at you for life,for how much of a toy you are:no name wankstah!.........MAGIC CITY

yeah buddy let me get an autograph

yeah your crazy....whats next????...to bad your so dope that you cant wright your name on this board...damn dude you must be some like crazy writer?????get the fuck outta here with your toy ass...you fuckin waist of time...kill yourself

AND I HAD FOR !$YEARS.........PUTO

I have no beef with BASH.OTR,as a matter of fact It's a cali2miami thing now homie!...you juss don't know do you....TOY ASS NIGGAH........yapo whatever the hell yo name is fool...........i wish you say that in my face pussy boy!....but you won't cuz you HAVEN'T EVEN DROPPED YOUR NAME YET FOOL!.....DIE SLOW........lol!

WATCH OUT NOW...GANGSTER COMING THROUGH(bashy)

YEAH YOUR COOL BRO.........STARTING SHIT ON THE INTERNET...MAD PROPS...YOUR A GANGSTER....EVERYBODY WATCH OUT HE'S THROWING FIST THROUGH THE COMPUTER....

IF THERE EVER EVEN IS A DAY WE MEET.....THEN LET THE FUN START BUT OTHER THEN THAT...WHY DID YOU EVEN TALK SHIT WHAT HAPPENED YOU GOT MAD CAUSE I SAID YOUR NOT THE REAL BASH....

IT'S ALL GOOD THERAPIST CAN HELP YOU OUT WITH THAT PROBLEM IM SURE......

Guest god-o-mighty

what's wrong with bash it seems like he talks to himself

you think he's gay?MAYBE.only he knows.

ayo, bump for the flix.....keep em comin, h-town................

big up to the good timers, and all the cats who down...........

"the only good cop, is a dead cop"........FUCK THE POLICE!!!!

let's go wreck shop......................peez ou' -747.:D

Archived