HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the top one on the space shit is SLYST not sly...

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/twisted22.jpg'>

crackheadTWISTED

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/menacer11.jpg'>

Crackhead MENAcE

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/werkss.jpg'>

and WERK

im in a posting mood good mood cus i have not gotten laid in 32 and a half months and counting!!

wait til next year i will really get 2 posting then

yo that shit is old

some up with that new shit...

Gt is dead ...

where is the new new shit..

come on new kidz..

I know we are killing shit(fuck KW.. fuck squa..none of of shit is safe... better find a new name koz once I find beef I dont stop it'll it' clushed fuckerz.

and too any bitch that fuking biting anybody's shit U will be ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biatches

Fuck UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:king: :king: :king: :king: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: koz i> m fuckin' drunk and dont give a shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest enozehtretne

whos talking about hitting freights over spring break?/ im down.i know theres one person on this page who needs to hit some shit with me... someone who told my neighbor i dont paint for a shit.... lets battle when im back E.... foreal its no beef but if i cant paint for shit then you better bust my ass hard... you down?

and these pictures are all real throwed. bumps to yano and hero and seyno and everybody else. whos down to paint?

2oNeR

Originally posted by blahblahblah

what goes through people's heads when they write stuff like "Space: mysterious and undiscovered like the art of graffiti"

that is embarassing to even read. i feel so bad for the person who painted that for being such a tragic fucking cornball

:lol: I agree.... :lol:

the person who painted was my good friend MENACE... what is wrong with anologies... kids get to caught up in the ego emo hardcore shit of graff that they forget.,... that graffiti is about self expression and not having the smelliest or biggest smelly ear in the world....

bumb for menace.... WELL FUCK I GUESS IM A CORNBALL 2... I DONT CONFORM.......

do YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT ELSE RAN THROUGH MY HEAD? thehun.com and how much I digg graff but have a strong aversion for most of those who part take in it!!

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/1212.jpg'>

talking shit and complaining blows... try talking 2 walls

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

:lol: I agree.... :lol:

i appose.... what you have written?

a once exoteric but now decapitated subculture... that suffocates in a room filled with lungs.. ego's and pride fight for attention from a drowning lifeguard... lets hope neither drowns....

fuck me! .... ohhhhhhhh fuck me 2 for expressing myself!

Originally posted by SeYnO9

the person who painted was my good friend MENACE... what is wrong with anologies... kids get to caught up in the ego emo hardcore shit of graff that they forget.,... that graffiti is about self expression and not having the smelliest or biggest smelly ear in the world....

bumb for menace.... WELL FUCK I GUESS IM A CORNBALL 2... I DONT CONFORM.......

do YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT ELSE RAN THROUGH MY HEAD? thehun.com and how much I digg graff but have a strong aversion for most of those who part take in it!!

talking shit and complaining blows... try talking 2 walls

surebuddy:rolleyes:

writing absurdly corny messages next to some legal wall graffiti is "not conforming" ....ok

it seems as though writing "corny messages" is something that should not be done due to the fashion in which you responded to his analogy/similie.

and then other's agreed....

but hey both you and Eye are entitled to our own opinion... and with that said your statements are valid....

no conflict intended peace!

i personally would rather see writer's express thoughts next to their shit...

but thats just me

Archived