HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

Originally posted by blahblahblah

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.geocities.com/artcrew2k/11artcrew11.jpg'>

what goes through people's heads when they write stuff like "Space: mysterious and undiscovered like the art of graffiti"

that is embarassing to even read. i feel so bad for the person who painted that for being such a tragic fucking cornball

is it me, or did he forget the N in that hand?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys im starting up a cyber crew whos down im gonna be all up in the message boards and shit hitting it up you know cyber style with some craaazy photoshop effects and shit hells yeah ya niggas dont feel that watch imgonna be all message board and all www. .......................................................................................................hey seyno hit up my email dawg whats up you too cool to paint wit a nigga or what i wanna paint with you dawg arent you from galveston send me your email

Originally posted by enozehtretne

whos talking about hitting freights over spring break?/ im down.i know theres one person on this page who needs to hit some shit with me... someone who told my neighbor i dont paint for a shit.... lets battle when im back E.... foreal its no beef but if i cant paint for shit then you better bust my ass hard... you down?

and these pictures are all real throwed. bumps to yano and hero and seyno and everybody else. whos down to paint?

2oNeR

If your talkin to me tell me what do you write. You say you want to paint frieghts then you say you want battle. hahahaha! Are you tryin to prove yourself to me.You must be jokin'!!!!!

Guest enozehtretne
If your talkin to me tell me what do you write. You say you want to paint frieghts then you say you want battle. hahahaha! Are you tryin to prove yourself to me.You must be jokin'!!!!!

i dont no if i was talking to you or not. i ment to be talking to someone else. it says my name right there when you quoted me in big letters. you should have read it. and i was talking about battling on trains...

Guest enozehtretne

na sleazy i wasnt talking to you i just talked to the fool right now. hey deepsouth what do you go by.

Originally posted by SeYnO9

i appose.... what you have written?

a once exoteric but now decapitated subculture... that suffocates in a room filled with lungs.. ego's and pride fight for attention from a drowning lifeguard... lets hope neither drowns....

fuck me! .... ohhhhhhhh fuck me 2 for expressing myself!

Go back to your emo lifestyle....and ill keep sipping syrup... :krunk:

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Go back to your emo lifestyle....and ill keep sipping syrup... :krunk:

emo as in emo... syrup as in TYLENOL 2 take away my diarrhea... gothic fucks as in i hate emo kids....

its cool.. i rather have a busch beer and a waffle instead of some medicine...

i forgot the "cool" people call it syrup... HAve it your way... LET YOUR PERCEPTION HAVE IT... its way.. shit I CANT BE 2 EMOTIONAL IF I DONT GET FUCKED OFF OF MEDICINE BUT..

HEY rip dj screw.... HE'LL TELL YOU

peace.....

Originally posted by test pattern

love is kind of crazy with a spooky little boy like you....

spooookyyy.....

thats spooky! have some syrup... just like tylenol ... takes away diarrhea:krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk:

Originally posted by SeYnO9

emo as in emo... syrup as in TYLENOL 2 take away my diarrhea... gothic fucks as in i hate emo kids....

its cool.. i rather have a busch beer and a waffle instead of some medicine...

i forgot the "cool" people call it syrup... HAve it your way... LET YOUR PERCEPTION HAVE IT... its way.. shit I CANT BE 2 EMOTIONAL IF I DONT GET FUCKED OFF OF MEDICINE BUT..

HEY rip dj screw.... HE'LL TELL YOU

peace.....

You just confused the shit out of me...but im not serious, just playin around...so dont cry :p

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

You just confused the shit out of me...but im not serious, just playin around...so dont cry :P

no im just mad cus you exposed my emo lifestyle... so im a bit angered and emo'd out...j/k///

shit i feel like an 12oz geek... blame it on my proffesor... scapegoatscapegoat.... any one find a milf on ebay?

Archived