HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

houston is like hittin the same fresh girl over and over....never gets to loose and is ALWAYS HOTT!!!

whut up dedpigs....thanks for the props asshole...dont forget your bros

seyno...when we gonna piece up

nuts...im glad to see they finnally dropped!!

.......do your own shit jaws....staight vandalise playa....

OFF THE PIGS

KNS...Keepin NIggas Straight!!!

i'll be up soon...i got money on it....look out!:king:

H TOWN BITCH

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hahaha. My bad its ok nude stoner. Try not to get all emo on me. But you know I always stay true to my boys. And people don't know tha half cause its just starting. Killin' houston that is. Just watch it Houston is getin' Hot. Oh and i finally got my G ride. So you know its going down.

WHO is mike jones WHO is mike jones WHO is mike jones, that album kumin soon (its out with first round draft picks, dubble seedee fool) peep swishahouse.com or chamillionaire.com for that god damn shit boy

SOUTH WEST GRAND RAP I PUT IT DOWN LIKE DAT

WHATS THA DEAL CONROE 936 MY HOMETOWN

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

FOE ONER... TMG

dj screw held this shit down from day one fool dont forget swishahouz them ol bitin ass hoes if it werent for the pioneer dj mutha fucken screw you would nt e ere to prmoand dic ridmie joe that swisha houz shit .......but any wayswho is mike jones bitch this is a a fucking graff forum not a fucking soundwaves groupies forum

Originally posted by anonimojo

man can someone tell me how the fuck to post my flicks and keep them on i posted some the other day and they showed fine until this morning WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!

hey first u have to upload ur flixz to a hosting site then click on IMG and then put the page up.like this http://invus.free.anonymizer.com/__.jpg or http://fatcap.co.uk/host/files/__.jpg then push IMG again.

now everyone knows :)

Archived