HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn homeboys dropin dimes??????

what a fake ass bitch....."im touring" motherfucker come to Houston see how much love you get......the funny shit is my work skeaks for itself ...but your bitch ass just hypes yourself up.......most of my spots you cant even get to so kick back you gangster......oh yeah say hi to OG BASH...SH...for me.......

DADDY:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by anonimojo

man yano fool that hoe you tryin to holla at ;) naaaaaaaaaaaassstttyyyy

big nasty you gone catch some shit fucking wit that protek ya nack ...goose neck that is ...meow me la pela that queeno mania tainted her panerch

MAN SHE IS NOT THAT WAY AT ALL. QUIT LYING DUDE.

Re: was up girl?

Originally posted by MR.YANOROCKS

why dont you drop me an e-mail......DADDY needs lovin too....Meow Meow...

come here kitty kitty......i want bite i promise........a king needs his queen:idea:

yo man thats my girl. so get over it.

yo listen to homeboy

damm dude as long as you know it aint true whatchou worried about what other people think ....people are always gonna hate !no matter what you do good or bad ...you must not be from houston ?

if your getting your feelings hurt then homie you got problems......

and if thats your girl.....kick it dog..aint nobody talkin shit...stop crying......A T motherfuckin K'S can roll with me anyday........:D :D

all in all come here KITTY KITTY......

im triyng but my fucking camera is a piece of shiet and this goddamm computer sucks dicks too ....there in flames i use harsh words for everything godammit mutherfucker fucking shit cock smoker pussy popper hahahah just kidding ...hey meow dont trip im only kidding i aint got no beef with you i appreciate you always being cool and not disrespecting...alll in all im sorry ......but im not a dick i am actually very nice and understanding :D

im triyng but my fucking camera is a piece of shiet and this goddamm computer sucks dicks too ....there in flames i use harsh words for everything godammit mutherfucker fucking shit cock smoker pussy popper hahahah just kidding ...hey meow dont trip im only kidding i aint got no beef with you i appreciate you always being cool and not disrespecting...alll in all im sorry ......but im not a dick i am actually very nice and understanding :D

I guess the box (computer) makes people stronger, eh?

Punch Mags in the face for me.

Archived