are you "Ghetto"?

72swiftagression14

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you know you are ghetto when you run out of chocolate syrup and you pour milk in the container shake it up and drink it out of the chocolate syrup container

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

Originally posted by inkjunkie34:

you know you are ghetto when you run out of chocolate syrup and you pour milk in the container shake it up and drink it out of the chocolate syrup container

what? I think any kid who drinks choclate milk has done that at some point in their life. The fact that people are still doing "you know you're ghetto...." comments after whats been said on here proves that most of you are idiots.

I use the term too much, but its usually in a mocking way...like saying "yeah man, that guys appartment was ghetto!", the same way I say shit like "yo, did you see the shines on that guys piece? they were blingin!". More making fun of people who use the term than actually using it....

Originally posted by bound like sinners:

Remember when being poor was something you were ashamed of?

the only people who are proud of being poor are the people who have never been poor...understand what im saying???

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest The Dictionary
Originally posted by 72swiftagression14:

Ghetto

Main Entry: 1ghet·to

Pronunciation: 'ge-(")tO

Function: noun

Inflected Form(s): plural ghettos also ghettoes

Etymology: Italian, from Venetian dialect ghèto island where Jews were forced to live, literally, foundry (located on the island), from ghetàr to cast, from Latin jactare to throw -- more at JET

Date: 1611

1 : a quarter of a city in which Jews were formerly required to live

2 : a quarter of a city in which members of a minority group live especially because of social, legal, or economic pressure

3 a : an isolated group <a geriatric ghetto> b : a situation that resembles a ghetto especially in conferring inferior status or limiting opportunity <stuck in daytime TV's ghetto>

ALSO

Main Entry: ghetto blaster

Function: noun

Date: 1983

: BOOM BOX

Your ghetto if you ever ate shit out of cans with black and white labels. Your ghetto if you think a 50 cent soda and cheezdoodles is a meal. If you hop on dominican cabs, you're ghetto, If you ever jumped in front of the hydrant on a 90 degree day, you're ghetto...... But yo on the real. I used to live in bad neighborhoods and shit, that shit don't rock. I moved back in with my moms a while ago due to extreme lack of funds, and now I'm living in a decent hood, It ain't the burbs, but it ain't 207th and Sherman, or 176th. So yo, if you're on some "Yo I'm from the hood, I eat canned beef and government cheese" shit, you're not cool because of that. I think people confuse being poor and ghetto with being hardcore, like "Oh I grew up broke in the hood so I'm a hardrock"...Wrong. I know people who grew up on some rough ass blocks, and they're still herbs. So don't get it twisted.

MEROKILLS

MIDDLE CLASS

AND GETTIN ASS

• 1 year later...

Archived