Virus AA

Stemtron

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Flight_Risk

Out of curiosity, Are those last few flicks of the same wall (at different times)? If so, is it (was it) in North Van?? I was in Vancouver in maybe 96 or so and saw some illness in north van by AA and DVS...

peace

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Flight_Risk
Originally posted by Merdle

bump for the all time king of canada.:king:

Really?? All time king?? Don't get me wrong, Virus has mad style and has influenced many but I never saw much bombing aside from a few freights. All respect due to Virus. He is a king, but this is graffiti. My vote would go to someone like Cosoe who will catch your ass out there!

Originally posted by Flight_Risk

Really?? All time king?? Don't get me wrong, Virus has mad style and has influenced many but I never saw much bombing aside from a few freights. All respect due to Virus. He is a king, but this is graffiti. My vote would go to someone like Cosoe who will catch your ass out there!

True, I guess "all time king" is an overstatment. I wouldn't give it to cosoe either though, I've never seen much bombing from him eihter. Mind you he did start writing when I was like 8. Theres probly alot of work by him I havn't seen. Who knows, but at the same time who really cares...

Guest Flight_Risk

^^No doubt.. I just meant someone "like" him, that has consistantly been putting in work over a long career. It would be interesting to hear different Canadians opinions on an all time king...

Much respect to Virus and AA. I think it will be a while before anyone else has the impact they had on the scene in Van. They were in the right place at the right time, and had skills to back it up.

Anyone have any newer flicks from AA's branch into NYC??

Archived