BA vs. A2M

blamerok

Originally posted by upinsmoke

My vote goes for BA , since it seems that they seem to be more rooted in their style, while it seems that a lot of A2m is a conglomerate of trend-influenced styles... I f you dont know what I mean, then look at the styles of these members from a year ago... then two... progression is one thing, conforming is another

They both put in work though...

My thoughts exactly, plus ba has been around way longer, they're on a whole other level then a2m. Not to say a2m doesn't put in work, but ba's been putting it down alot longer, now whos got the old cmor freights??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it wasn't for ba I don't think alot of people would be as up or have the drive to be as up as these dudes in a comparitive sense.Ba is up and has been for years with style.A2M is also up it's been awhile but BA has the history to back them against any freight crew that could ever exist.Theres going to be so many opnions on this and every one is bias so fuck it.

One thing I'm sure of is that MY feet stink worse then this thread.

KENT BROKMAN A.K.A. KENNY BROKELSTIEN WINS

Guest John Gotti

THAT KCW TRAIN TAKES THE CAKE.........THAT SHIT BE SUPER DUPER FRESH...........RIME, ATOMS, SETUP........NO DOUBT............THAT SHIT BE OFF DA HOOK NIGGA..........LOVIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest chuck s.

Re: out of control

Originally posted by Jasenroxwell

BA has been around a god damned long time and is dope..a2m has been around for awhile and is dope but for you people to come on her a declaer a winner is fucking stupid get your head out of your ass and quit dick riding its played out old shit im tired of you dumb kids.

let mother fuckers paint.

yup. good flicks though

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

THIS IS AN INSULT TO BA..

IF YOU WERE GONNA MATCH UP ANY SORT OF BATTLE BETWEEN CREWS ID SAY BA VS BFK OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES

BUT A2M? CMON THEY ARE MINOR LEAGUE, YEAH THAT GOT ALOT OF CARS, BUT ALOT OF IT IS SLOPPY RECYCLED GARBAGE...

A2M WOULD MATCH UP BETTER WITH LIKE A DTC OR KYT...

JUST ME 2 CENTS

Guest angry xbox

Re: ridiculous.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Both crews have put in time, quality, and quantity. The idea of a bunch of random internet idiots judging a "winner" is absurd.

Props to both.

ahahhahahaahhaahahahahahhahaahahhaahhahahahaahhahahaaahahhah

my god

these moderator guys are getting funnier.

BA has the track record but A2M got the hype... West Coast killers on the loose be reckin it more, though... nigguhs like Super and Jaes? you just cant compete... but how about Mpower? that nigguh be sluggin for both teams...whats the take on that?

corrections...

1. super is on the east coast

2. Jaes is FS, not BA. JASE is BA

3. Mpower is not A2M, JIBS is the only writer that is on both A2M and BA

carry on.

i like BA better.........

Fuck yeah broz! I'm sure both parties are painting for the popularity contest going on here. Maybe we can do a weekly graffiti competition where winnerz take all!!!! Now, how do you judge it again?

CAPS LOCK... YEAH THATS RIGHT !!!

EURO STYLE WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED IN THE STATES. OUR RICH CULTURE IN GRAFF IS SO FAR BEYONG THE LOOPY SOFT LETTERS AND BUBBLE STYLE ARROWS....WAKE UP. LETS START THE NEW YEAR OFF WITH ORIGINAL STYLE !!! FOLLOW IN THE STEPS OF HEADS BEFORE US. GET OFF THAT BULLSHIT.

BA CREW ISNT ON ALL OF THAT AND NIETHER ARE THE HEADS WITH INDIVIDUAL STYLE.

BUY AMERICAN OR GET OUT

Guest Sports Bra#1

im sure someone said this but i think the aim was to compare styles and give your opinion. not pit one crew against the other or point out which one has been around longest. we all know ba has been around longer. .nothing like pointingout the obvious. why try not to be so mutherfuckin political all the time.

personaly, i enjoy both crews work. its a hard call. i think ba wins for being a real traditional style crew. the arek and the con piecees are flamable. myth take5th, all dope. but a2m has cats like lead goul and gor-b and broke doing different shit, kind of artsy, but they make it work on trains. even though ba been around longer i think both crews are heavyweights in the freight game. quality and quantity. props to both crews.

Archived