BA vs. A2M

blamerok

Originally posted by Rolln

Pretty damn funny thread.

Jase's main train partner for the last few years has been Jibs A2M BA, There's a gang of other BA and A2M collaboration cars rolling around also.

From the BA side, please refrain from comparing BA with A2M, there all homies in our book.

-BA CREW

oh yeah i wanted to quote this so suckers can read....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over here...........question!

Originally posted by IHATEU

oh yeah i wanted to quote this so suckers can read....

Honest question here?

Since all these guys are on here on the low..........

Who's in charge of putting who down into those crews?

IHATEU..........who puts people down in A2M? Is SAINT the only one who can? I mean really.......I'm curious?!?!

How about ROLLN..............who puts people down with BA? Just anyone or does it have to be JASE?

Re: Over here...........question!

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Honest question here?

Since all these guys are on here on the low..........

Who's in charge of putting who down into those crews?

IHATEU..........who puts people down in A2M? Is SAINT the only one who can? I mean really.......I'm curious?!?!

How about ROLLN..............who puts people down with BA? Just anyone or does it have to be JASE?

is this really necessary to ask? why inform everyone on how they operate? maybe i'm just crotchety, paranoid and anti social

Re: Re: Over here...........question!

Originally posted by fr8oholic

is this really necessary to ask? why inform everyone on how they operate? maybe i'm just crotchety, paranoid and anti social

The reason that I'm curious..................for your info................is due to the fact that some crews operate with more chapters and less higher ups.............I'm sure you know that and I'm curious if they got a couple of "Assistant managers" or 1 Grandiose "General Manager"...........

I'm sure you know what I mean! Just curious..........

Oh and by the way.....I don't think that you're crotchety or paranoid.......maybe just a little anti-social!

Guest Hotpocket

oh lord..the only thing i enjoyed in here besides looking at the trains was the simpsons quote i use quite often in drunken ramblings..good times

• 2 years later...

Archived