random kansas city shit

Guest railroadjerk

Guest railroadjerk
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

Jared Leto's band played in my city last night. There were fucking horrible. I kept on yelling for him to stop playing and cut off his arm like in Requiem.... but he didn't do it.

When ever I think of Money Stacks I automatically think of a arched lettering piece with some type of No Limit-esque sparkly diamond fill.

Gotta love that shit

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by swiss cheese

no shit....the same legal walls over and over. There's alot more graf around town in spots that doesnt get photographed.

oh wait thats funny, i thought i said these were just what i took in one afternoon. and its funny, most of kansas city's graffiti even in cutty spots has been at one time on the internet, its just how it is. look at the pretty colors and stop complaining.

oh wait thats funny, i thought i said these were just what i took in one afternoon. and its funny, most of kansas city's graffiti even in cutty spots has been at one time on the internet, its just how it is. look at the pretty colors and stop complaining.

sorry, didnt intend to hurt your feelings! its my god given right to complain so fuck off!

Archived