Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Frate_Raper

My B.O smells wicked right now

My B.O smells so rad right now sorta like canned chilly.I wish I smelt like this all the time.It's like clean B.O I did nothing today and my old spice has long sense copped out it's like clean B.O.

FUCK YEAH B.O FOR EVER

I'm bored shoot me

I had a girlfriend in San Francisco that liked b.o. on Friday night. I was a janitor in the Financial District---she was an executive for the Pac Bell telephone co. (Thank God for all the homer-sexuals in San Francisco--they drive the good-lookin' babes out into the working class looking for a man. There's like 10 or 15% gays in the Bay Area. That vastly improves your chances if you are a straight male. I had women I barely knew giving me their business card in bars. "Call me--let's go have a drink.")

Anyway--this girl loved the smell of a hard-workin' man. I'd call her up and say "I'll be over as soon as I go home, take a shower and change clothes," and she would say "No WAY, honey. You bring your self right on over here." Eight hours of running a floor buffer or some horrible shit like that--and she's biting her fingernails and unbuttoning her blouse. Women! Who can figure them out?

i was with this one girl who wanted me only when i got off work

id be all covered in grease and oil and smelling like welding fumes

and she loved it, she turned out to be quite psychotic though

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by KaBar

I had a girlfriend in San Francisco that liked b.o. on Friday night. I was a janitor in the Financial District---she was an executive for the Pac Bell telephone co. (Thank God for all the homer-sexuals in San Francisco--they drive the good-lookin' babes out into the working class looking for a man. There's like 10 or 15% gays in the Bay Area. That vastly improves your chances if you are a straight male. I had women I barely knew giving me their business card in bars. "Call me--let's go have a drink.")

Anyway--this girl loved the smell of a hard-workin' man. I'd call her up and say "I'll be over as soon as I go home, take a shower and change clothes," and she would say "No WAY, honey. You bring your self right on over here." Eight hours of running a floor buffer or some horrible shit like that--and she's biting her fingernails and unbuttoning her blouse. Women! Who can figure them out?

damn dude , pc hippy girls are usually the ones who are bout this. i dunno about no exec for Pac Bell.... thats the shot though

I wouldn't go as far as to say I like guys with bo but after they have been working out and stuff and they have that sweaty smell, I like that.

i dont like the smell when he comes home after a hot summer day. but sometimes i appreciate the way he smells after hauling ass on a bike. its kinda sexy.

My short time working as a laborer, my boys b.o was so bad, it over powered the smell of the weekly garbage. he always got to ride the back of the truck.,

garlic

I once ate an amazing pizza with SOOO much garlic on it...and later one when I was working out at the gym my sweat smelled like the garlic.....so good

Guest sneak

your all smelly cunts. it aint anything to be proud of and YOU KNOW IT!!

:lol:

i have to admit, some men have really sexy smelly b.o.

i'm not afraid...

heheheheheheeee

i remeber when i was little i ate a grip of asperagus( i just love the stuff ),well anyway i remember thinking i was deadly ill becuse off the smell it gives your urine.i was flipping out till i asked my parents and they just laughed

I just got off work and I smell like a dirty summer night of killing autoracks around my way(i smell like that alot in the summer).....................some people just are not funny and can't get down with body odur thread, yous get the dick

Today my feet stink good ahahahhhahahah say it , it sounds wicked funny!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this