friends, freights and tanqueray 10

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest upinsmoke

Originally posted by IHATEU

forget it .....both grey and i know where my letters come from.. BUT yes, my format and presentation is grey...i chose not to argue this anymore

This is pure entertainment, i must say... I feel like I'm listening to Bill Clinton during the Lewinski interrogation... you "CHOOSE" not to argue that your format and presentation is Grey? no.... you just realize now, that everyone has been knowing this, and you are out of excuses... so what other choice do you have? What more is there than format and presentation??? if these are someone elses, what miniscule portion do you bring to the table??? You make it sound like this style got played out after you have been doing it for years... correction. The people you try to be like and gain the admiration of have been doing it for years... you just happenned to be first in line holding a ticket for the bandwagon, and as soon as you got in the door, tried to act like you were the one checking the tickets... Your entire style is copied.... we know it, you admit it, and it NEVER fooled anyone... not even your own "Boyes" at scribble... that alone made my rotten trip out there worth it.

I must say im not a fan of the style that Sigh is currently using..but out of everyone..atleast he knows how to make it look good..unlike the pathetic things i see rolling by the likes of Lead...and no its not talking shit..its an opinion...so dont convince yourself in your screwed up little head that im "on your nuts" or "im a fan" or anything of the sort... in short....he made the style you use..look good FINALLY....keep at it and maybe you can be as good as Sigh is at rocking it..i think its funny he took and pulls it off..while others steady try..but fail miserably.

Originally posted by SenorSeven

I must say im not a fan of the style that Sigh is currently using..but out of everyone..atleast he knows how to make it look good..unlike the pathetic things i see rolling by the likes of Lead...and no its not talking shit..its an opinion...so dont convince yourself in your screwed up little head that im "on your nuts" or "im a fan" or anything of the sort... in short....he made the style you use..look good FINALLY....keep at it and maybe you can be as good as Sigh is at rocking it..i think its funny he took and pulls it off..while others steady try..but fail miserably.

he he...

good thing you clarified that, hopefully some kids will read this is it will be put in there head. cus this shit needs to be noticed. sorry i think im being kinda snooty....oh well everyone has posted there own opinions, so fuck it, scarlet is coming, be ready for the beating

i think all of you should shut the fuck up

this is a forum. opinions are expressed. even stupid ones. stop taking it so serious, who gives a fuck. all these biters think they are so original. alot of shit on the lines is all the same. clouds, dots, arrows, highlights. even the outline with a 3d is played. want to be original? its hard to stand out in a world of puppets...i dont think biting exists when every one uses the same techniques. i say there all biters...except me...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Guest Hotpocket

honestly..sigh dosent give a shit about all this. he dosent come on the internet so your pokes at him arent doing anything but making you look like a dick riding hater fanboy..seriously sigh has painted more freights than you ever will and probably has been painting longer than you. he gets his inspiration from letters from the trains he see's..dude lives for trains so its only natural the more you see something and the more you like it the more youre going to adapt it into your own style..it makes sense. no one came up with their own "style" by themselves..so dont even worry about it cause i sure as hell know sighs not..

Guest imported_Europe

The title said something about friends, where is the friendship in here?

Damn!

Alot of good flicks and a lot of shit talk.

Actually, the graffiti displayed in here deserved so much more. Wonder if that motivates more good posting?

Guest upinsmoke

if i'm not mistaken, didn't lead do a piece that cense changed to say GREY at scribble this year

C'mon guys... he and his boys settled this matter already, as he said... it went something like this... " hey, it's ok that you totally exploit greys style... we changed your piece to say something else because we love you.... other wise we wouldn't bother..." I wish I had boys like that.

this sucks. all of you should shut the fuck up. if this wasn't about freights but bombing in a common city this shit would be settled right quick, and not with some smart talking on the internet. but no, you all live in different areas of the country so it's ok to talk shit and "call people out".. fuck that. the only thing that all this jibbajabba makes me think is how pussy freights and the internet have made graffiti. i understand that some of you may be jealous of others, it's natural. but when you care more about arguing on the internet than actually getting shit done that's pathetic. this shit about grey and lead and whoever else, those dudes probably kill shit more than most of the poeple talking shit about them on here. when it comes down to it, what's on the wall speaks for itself, no one needs you fucking graffiti groupies sitting around sucking dicks and chatting about who bites who and who got called out and whatever else you fucking cocksmokers talk about. so why don't you all just calm the fuck down and think about what you yourselves are doing. i swear so many kids just get caught up in this gossipy bullshit.

Originally posted by banjo bob

fuck that. the only thing that all this jibbajabba makes me think is how pussy freights and the internet have made graffiti.

it has nothing to do with freights and everything to do with a bunch of kids who cant seem to keep from gossiping like high school girls...

Archived