friends, freights and tanqueray 10

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest upinsmoke

Originally posted by IHATEU

"it was all taken care of later"

Please define "it was all taken care of later" I cant figure out what that is supposed to mean... does it mean that we are supposed to believe that you and grey were hanging out in 2000, and worked on a sketch together? Or does it mean that people you knew at scribble pulled your card, and you stuck yo your story that you were the father, and Grey was the mother of that style... Please help me understand... It's gossip to you maybe, but clear to the rest of us... and sigh, well... I think he actually did that as a joke poking back to scrible. I see the humorous intention...

Oh im sure of my self you were told. If I remember, a piece got changed......to say somehting else....no? Im telling facts and your gettign all mad about it. i could care less. I just dont think you should clame some thing that is not true. You dont need to make any more exscuses, so it will be true that you were dooing that style in 2000. Hopefully peopel dont take the internet to seriosly, and there views on you will not change because of what I said. Oh and well put upinsmoke, im glad some one feels the same way i do.

Guest killtoy

dddddddddaaaaaaaAAAAAAmmmmmmNNNNNNN!!!!!!

we talkin shit now huh? lemme try.................

fuck all you pussies. you dress like faggots. all you fools wish your were black and in new york in 1982. but you're all white boys and its 2002 bitch! keep lookin pretty. see you on the cover of my least favorite magazine soon fuckers.

xoxoxoxoxoxox

;) :eek: :lol: :love: :mexican: :confused: :D :rolleyes:

i know i say this a lot on this forum but really...no one cares

theres a thing they came out with a few years back called email...check into it...theres even a way to email multiple people so that the five other guys who give a shit can get on in the conversation...

whoops...am i being a dick?? yes....stop it

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

the point is...sigh has made a career out of copying certain people.

this was basically my point...it gets old

mr smoke, your gossipy attitude is dumb...if you were not there it dont matter...it was for SURE..taken care of...lead would never say he was the father etc etc...he is far from the father of that style(which ever style your generalizing) BUT carries credentials...who taught sigh besides mags and photos...my other valid point...i understand inspiration totally but copying shit is lame... so is this.. email me to talk smack faggot..

Hey this may not come as a surprise but anybody who paints letters with spraypaint is copying someone........just a word to the wise...we all operate within the same painting more or less....you want to be original paint an original painting....otherwise shut your piehole....

as a matter of fact i garuntee that anything that anybody thinks is original has some similarity if not alot of similarity to something else somewhere.....

in short shut up and paint

....by the way anyone notice how alot of the people who are on this site all the time have really ugly graff that sticks out when its posted on here ..and it all has this similar stiff wierdness to it...<-seriously not meant to imply anything about this post.

Guest upinsmoke

If your definition of "credentials" implies that a statute of limitations exists when it comes to biting, then you have a point... but why is it that copying someones style a few times is "biting", but copying it and sticking to it for 2 years is called "credentials"? It doesnt make sense to me... I'm not trying to be the typical shit talker on here, I just dont understand why you would want to paint a style for two years, that you yourself admit is not yours? I still dont understand how the situattion was settled in cincy... I was there, and having a piece changed to say something else is a big statement... Does admiting to something negate the reason why it should not be done, and instill some sort of credibility???

Originally posted by fateuroguy

yea that is all im saying. Your piece got changed. You should be able to fucking see where your shit is coming from. If you cant, mabby some one can post a picture of your shit after it was changed. There is your answer!

forget it .....both grey and i know where my letters come from.. BUT yes, my format and presentation is grey...i chose not to argue this anymore. its just silly....and im far from insecure...all this does is make me realize i got two more fans...

Originally posted by IHATEU

forget it .....both grey and i know where my letters come from.. BUT yes, my format and presentation is grey...i chose not to argue this anymore. its just silly....and im far from insecure...all this does is make me realize i got two more fans...

fuckin hypocrite.....the way you and grey act, you two are sighs biggest fans. heres a thought, why dont you get off his dick for a moment. i heard he has a girlfriend and she wants it more than you two....

you silly motherfuckers you.......

:rolleyes:

Sigh gets the all time biting achievment award"

First of all he bit High's name. He ran with Felon's style.

After a while he bit spel's S.

Now he cant get off Geso's Scrotum.

Therefore he is the undisputed King Of Biting.

Yeah he paints a lot.

So what

He is

Devouring other's styles

"yea, too bad he's a fucking tool. i know that has nothing to do with his graffiti, but i felt like being a hater. rocknrollsuperstarmillionaire."

Someone got a little beef with JAT. Well, if you think he is a tool; cool.... My suggestion to you would be to skip the whole internet thing, grow some balls, and say it to his face. I am sure he would like that.;)

Archived