I am sooo sick of dirty habit.

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hey!!!

He really does have a girlfri....BWUAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

What's in the pockets of what you're NOT wearing!!!

if you empty out your pockets il empty out mine.................maybe we'll find pgw's girlfrie...................BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by wREk OnE

seems dirty_habit has been waiting for this moment of "internet confrontation" all his life......

fuckin herb..

anyone who calls anyone else a "herb" is a complete and utter dipshit. you know who calls people "herbs"? the 15 year old "thugs" in my town. scared little white boys. on a sidenote, the other night one pulled a butterknife on me.....why would you pull a fucking BUTTERKNIFE on someone? im like "what the fuck are you gonna do with that? take 15 minutes to break through my skin?". you mr wREK pull buterknives on people after they laugh at you for calling them a "herb".

dipshit.

well if u use it right u can slit someones throat with a butter knife but yeah its gay and dumb about just as gay as saying herb.

i'm talkin about them butter knives witht he lil ridges. not the actual butter knife with no sharp edge. but if u had one of those u can easily stab someone in the kidney. anyways hahahahahahhaha you herb ahahahahahahahahahaha ok shoot me now

to all the people talkin shit to pgw......

.........bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

haha....this is pretty funny....hes not responding to any of yalls comments maybe he really does have a girlfrie....buahahahahhaha!!!

sorry had to jump da bandwagon.....

Archived