Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
some pittsburgh flavor

the "Fucked up in my Life Right Now" thread..

Recommended Posts

...because everybody needs to bitch and whine sometimes...

 

after falling in love in the summer, my girlfriend decides we need to 'take a break' without actually discussing it with me. thoughtful. so my best friend's girl feels the need to yammer on to me every night about how great he is. and theyre always fucking making out and fingering each other's assholes when i'm 2 feet from them. i'm sick of it. so i told the girl (as politely as i could, mind you) if she could chill out with it. so she flipped shit and now they both hate me. joyous. my grades are shit, my dad's an asshole, and my mom could still die any day from a blood clot spanning her entire leg. wondrous! we're poor because she got layed off, and i got a balloon for my birthday (veggie tales nontheless, picked out by my brother. i thought it was pretty cool, but whatever, it's a balloon for christ's sake). splendid! and.... what else.... i think that's it for now.

 

feel free to vent to the ever-listening ear of the internet. no matter how lame you think it is, you know you want to. happens to the best of us, cheif ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

i swear, if you people think that your life is fucked cause of relationships.get real.some people have fucked up thier lives, let alone a girl to cry over.

 

 

ok, now i will read the restofyour post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

oh, with your dad being an asshole and your mom with her bloodcluat, i can cope, my mom is going through the same thing, but my dad is dead and im left with a asshole stepfathr that steals money out of the bank account for hookers in japan.

we live in a house that is falling apart and my family worships the computer.im broke, no job, no place will hire me and i owe money.my teeth are falling out(not yet, but if i dont do something soon they will be)

i have no clothes and my balls are blue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest tears*uno

things sucked for me for a little while... their gettin much better now...

 

i got caught painting..my girl's mom was strict and hammering down on us pretty bad..her ex came back and caused some drama.... bogus shit with my dad... bogus friends... nothing to do ever... never painted...doesn't seem that bad i don't know why i made it out that bad

 

thigns are better now though... pain more.. not a million friends a few good ones though... girls mom loosened up.... things goi ngood with the woman... dad not bringin the ruckus.. SOMETIMES have something to do...

man my lfie is sad.. but i like it. peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

...because everybody needs to bitch and whine sometimes...

 

after falling in love in the summer, my girlfriend decides we need to 'take a break' without actually discussing it with me. thoughtful. so my best friend's girl feels the need to yammer on to me every night about how great he is. and theyre always fucking making out and fingering each other's assholes when i'm 2 feet from them. i'm sick of it. so i told the girl (as politely as i could, mind you) if she could chill out with it. so she flipped shit and now they both hate me. joyous. my grades are shit, my dad's an asshole, and my mom could still die any day from a blood clot spanning her entire leg. wondrous! we're poor because she got layed off, and i got a balloon for my birthday (veggie tales nontheless, picked out by my brother. i thought it was pretty cool, but whatever, it's a balloon for christ's sake). splendid! and.... what else.... i think that's it for now.

 

feel free to vent to the ever-listening ear of the internet. no matter how lame you think it is, you know you want to. happens to the best of us, cheif ;)

 

 

first off , happy birthday buddy! ill try and hook you up something nice for your birthday bro , never fear!

 

umm , second , you have a brother? i was unaware , and puzzled...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what I say?

 

I say fuck it. You can cry over the shit a million times.. and you know what? it isn't going to bring her back. Even if she did..she really wouldn't want to be there anyways.. Everyone wants to be anywhere but here.

 

As for moms illness.. just have faith that she'll make it through. If she doesn't... hopefully she'll be in a much better place minus the pain.

 

As for the asshole father.. they're all assholes. They're men! What do you expect? Just don't mirror what he is when you get older. LEARN from his mistakes and become someone much greater.

 

So, live life, be happy --- and fuck stupid bitches. There's more to life than this. Hey, at least you have your health. See beauty and love in all the natural things.. see it in yourself.. project it.. and it will return-- at some point in your life.. if not now.

 

Keep the faith. If you ain't got yourself.. you ain't got nobody else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my girlfriend that's 'in love with me' hasnt made time for me in 3 weeks, and i've tryed making time for her but something comes up, or she blows it off and changes the subject when i ask her about it. i think she's cheating on me too, with more than one person, and today she told me "right now my friends are more important than a boyfriend"...so now im entitled as a 'boyfriend'. ever since my 18th birthday, which most of who i would call 'my closest friends' forgot it was my birthday, and half of them decided not to show up at my hotel. my dad has been up my ass about getting a job, he's a complete asshole. i try to get along with him, but it doesnt work. he's always bitchin, and he's a real bad alcoholic. if you know me, you know how my pops is. i act like it doesn't bother me, but it eats at me, i'll never have respect for him like a son should have for a father. im behind in my courses, i've been really unmotivated and have no ambition at all lately. i feel like im gonna go nowhere in life. i dont know what to do anymore, i just ride the days out as they come at me. i think im becoming an alcoholic, and i've been doin alot of valium too. i dont know what it is, i really think i have emotional problems, but i dont know about seeing a psychiatrist. oh well, life goes on, nobody ever said it would be easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dai

my girlfriend that's 'in love with me' hasnt made time for me in 3 weeks, and i've tryed making time for her but something comes up, or she blows it off and changes the subject when i ask her about it. i think she's cheating on me too, with more than one person, and today she told me "right now my friends are more important than a boyfriend"...so now im entitled as a 'boyfriend'. ever since my 18th birthday, which most of who i would call 'my closest friends' forgot it was my birthday, and half of them decided not to show up at my hotel. my dad has been up my ass about getting a job, he's a complete asshole. i try to get along with him, but it doesnt work. he's always bitchin, and he's a real bad alcoholic. if you know me, you know how my pops is. i act like it doesn't bother me, but it eats at me, i'll never have respect for him like a son should have for a father. im behind in my courses, i've been really unmotivated and have no ambition at all lately. i feel like im gonna go nowhere in life. i dont know what to do anymore, i just ride the days out as they come at me. i think im becoming an alcoholic, and i've been doin alot of valium too. i dont know what it is, i really think i have emotional problems, but i dont know about seeing a psychiatrist. oh well, life goes on, nobody ever said it would be easy.

I TOLD YOU ON A DIFFERENT NAME THAT SHIT WOULD HAPPEN EVENTUALLY AND YOU DIDNT LISTEN YOUR JUST LIKE, I LOVE MY NEW GIRL LA LA LA, BING BIPPIDY FUCKING DOO SHOULD OF LISTENED TO ME...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good advice

 

Originally posted by jades_blue

You know what I say?

 

I say fuck it. You can cry over the shit a million times.. and you know what? it isn't going to bring her back. Even if she did..she really wouldn't want to be there anyways.. Everyone wants to be anywhere but here.

 

As for moms illness.. just have faith that she'll make it through. If she doesn't... hopefully she'll be in a much better place minus the pain.

 

As for the asshole father.. they're all assholes. They're men! What do you expect? Just don't mirror what he is when you get older. LEARN from his mistakes and become someone much greater.

 

So, live life, be happy --- and fuck stupid bitches. There's more to life than this. Hey, at least you have your health. See beauty and love in all the natural things.. see it in yourself.. project it.. and it will return-- at some point in your life.. if not now.

 

Keep the faith. If you ain't got yourself.. you ain't got nobody else.

 

 

 

damn you broke it down. the worst thing to ever do is lose faith in yourself, life's a bitch, and then you marry one. we all got problems, ssome more then others. as far as the kid doing valium and drinking. dont ever go to a shrink, ever! they shrink your wallet, and your mind, be your own psychriatrist, ever heard of medical marijuana? im saying thou, keep yo hedz up fo rea!:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×