is it ok to be gay?

Guest willy.wonka

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

you're a herb.

the fact that you called me a "herb" is already one strike against you. now that you've gone and done that i just cant possibly take you seriously.

secondly, your the type of person who gets the living shit beat out of them at one time or another for their idiotic way of thinking. or BETTER FUCKING YET you get sent to jail for calling people "herb" and get raped in the ass......sweet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

the fact that you called me a "herb" is already one strike against you. now that you've gone and done that i just cant possibly take you seriously.

secondly, your the type of person who gets the living shit beat out of them at one time or another for their idiotic way of thinking. or BETTER FUCKING YET you get sent to jail for calling people "herb" and get raped in the ass......sweet.

i never asked you to take me seriously. you'd take me seriously if you were catching my airmax in your jaw in the standish woods. fuck off fool. im never going to jail and im never getting my ass beat. im a sleek motherfucker, more then your shit talking ass will ever know.

i never asked you to take me seriously. you'd take me seriously if you were catching my airmax in your jaw in the standish woods. fuck off fool. im never going to jail and im never getting my ass beat. im a sleek motherfucker, more then your shit talking ass will ever know.

......intelligence runs rampant in your post. i am timid with fear.

#5.

who cares if someone is gay or not? why judge someone by something as stupid as sexual preference?

all you jackasses saying things like "hang fags", clearly have some feelings that they aren't proud of, otherwise they wouldn't be trying to self-validate themselves so much by putting others down. you're not only trying to prove to others that you aren't gay, you're trying to prove it to yourself.

you can go fuck yourself too.

believe me baby, on the regular

" im a sleek motherfucker, more then your shit talking ass will ever know."

haha. What, like, talking about it on the internet? sure baby boy "uh, I kill fags all the time, uh, I just haven't been caught yet cause I'm slick":lol:

My bf was on the homophobe side when we met but I think it was due to the fact that he didn't know or chilled with any gay guys. It was unfamiliar to him and so he assume all stereotypes on them. I'm a fag hag myself, and I can guarantee you that my friends are not out to jump on all or any straight guy they come in contact with. My bf has no problem chilling with my friends now that he knows them. What the hell does it matter what any persons' sexual preference is? Why do so many people put such emphasis on "sex" and the possibility of it when meeting people?

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

What the hell does it matter what any persons' sexual preference is? Why do so many people put such emphasis on "sex" and the possibility of it when meeting people?

Agreed. Why concern yourself with something that doesn't harm you in the slightest? Who cares ... let everyone be.

This board is full of mini Jerry Falwells. Such a shame.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

believe me baby, on the regular

" im a sleek motherfucker, more then your shit talking ass will ever know."

haha. What, like, talking about it on the internet? sure baby boy "uh, I kill fags all the time, uh, I just haven't been caught yet cause I'm slick":lol:

oh, i havent killed any gay men. i hit a guy with a crowbar once but those were the olden days and im not really sure if he was gay. anyways, im not trying to be a thug at all..i dont know what your minds set on i just dislike you for running your mouth about your type. you're just a manlover looking out for your own.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Agreed. Why concern yourself with something that doesn't harm you in the slightest? Who cares ... let everyone be.

This board is full of mini Jerry Falwells. Such a shame.

Funny how the ones who are supposed to be forgiving and understanding are the ones who are the quikest to judge and condemn.

Jerry can quikly lick my ass crack and judge how good it tastes.

Guest willy.wonka

Jesus H Christ!! you guys are missing the point..do you think igo around pointing my finger luaghin or hating on gay people.you guys are so fuckin Mtv.

dig deep in your puny hearts.

if youre gay and have feeling sometimes that you wish you werent, tell me.

if youre gay and want to bring an opinion or an understanding.tell me.

if youre straight and think its wrong, but you dont hate...tell me.

if youre straight and you or your friends think you gay, come out of your closet and get clowned on.tell me.

but all you fags seem to do is..why care..why care?cause people do care dumbfucks.dont point your finger and act like we're wrong for not understanding why men like other men's dick in thier asses.cause fuck i thought about it,i did not get it.

bodice came up on here raw and hardcore..she's gay/bi and think little fiery fags are stupid.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Bodice, I'll give you a dollar if you refer someone (not me) to the homo undertones thread. It'd be kinda like a black man in the KKK.

I have LONG since put some one in there...............ages ago................more than once

I love the Homosexual Undertones thread.......why wouldn't I?

In fact it kind of annoys me that I have yet to feature in there...assumably because it wouldn't BE an undertone if I said it.............................

• 4 weeks later...
Guest batsnake

the little girl catching the ball in the face is hillarious. now if it was a little boy. and the ball was a testicle, well that would be heinous. keep that shit in there with the skeletons and its aallll gooood.

Archived