Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cyber Optx

tattoos..

i think that everyone should get straightedge accross their backs in old english. then you will turn into an instant alcholic.

send me a IM my SN is eliteonerdsc and i will tell you like 45% of my is covered...

------------------

your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

my tatoos are the coolest..not really they are really girly but chicks dig em...I have 2 baby blue and purple nautical stars with teal smoke on my chest...when I get some more cash together I am going to get a banner put between them that says either freedom or independent...god my tattoos are so girly

i would never get a tattoo because i know that i would hate it the next day. i can't think of anything that i would want to have with me for the rest of my life.

i do like looking at the though. maybe in a few years.

------------------

xxxstraightedgexxx

i want a bass clef right where my shoulder meets my arm

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

Originally posted by Cyber Optx:

what are some of the coolest tats?

Anything with the Tazmanian Devil.

got my half sleeves completely planned out, just waiting till i have the money, then im gonna be a player.

well, no, no im not.

Originally posted by urine:

i think that everyone should get straightedge accross their backs in old english....

I got a straight edge tattoo on my left calf. It doesn't say "straight edge". It's a flaming sacred heart with a banner over it saying "dedication"...then below it there is smoke with 3 x's in negative space. If I ever sell out in the future I can just get the negative space filled in.... but that ain't gonna happen!

Are there any other writers out there besides giant,grime,rapes,or excel that are good tattoo artists? I am sure there are plenty....

i got 5 sxe tattoo's.

3 X's on my chest

3 X's on my stomach

3 X's on my wrist

one of the release (old school heads should know thsi band) dudes on my leg

3 X's wrapped around my shin

If I had a tatoo it would be something I couldn't get pissed off with, I know if I got a tat I would hate it the next day like someone else mentioned. I think I want a sacred heart on my chest. My uncle who is a preist, got drunk with his preist buddies and all got tats, my unlce got a huge celtic cross on his back(pretty dope...) and his friend got the sacred heart on his stomach.

------------------

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

sacred hearts are the shit i got 2 of them...one on my chest with my grandmothers name in it and one on my the outside of my wrist...

------------------

your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

Guest drewWrite

yo i got STRAIGHT EDGE AS FUCK on my forehead

that's right, i'm in this shit for life, son.

then just in case people don't get the message, i'm gonna get "true till death" right over my heart. god, my life must be filled with excitement if the most interesting thing i can proclaim about me is that i dont do drugs...

Originally posted by ZENYTH.ASP:

Are there any other writers out there besides giant,grime,rapes,or excel that are good tattoo artists? I am sure there are plenty....

hey zeny there is a guy from around our way that used to be down with all the OPM kids that writes a lil and does tatoos...he's the dude that did kops flaming marker thingy.