Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
serpent of the light

friday night boredom...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You can always go to a bar and have a dri... oh. Nevermind.

Guest illwill

come down to the burbs and hang out with me im extremely bored without transportation. i have paint also.

Guest spec
Originally posted by El Mamerro

:lol:

You live in Boulder and have nothing to do? So many cool college kids.... But seriously, I feel sorry for you. I hate that place more than I hate Denver. Everytime I go there I want to punch everyone in the face for sucking. But on a lighter note, I did get to hang out with Mike Shanahan tonight.

Oh mannnnnn.....fuck this state.

Guest JIGSAW

didnt they do some fm nation their, it was fucking stupid...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Received a call at midnight about some party on my street, headed down there for a little while. Met the girl I've been hooking up with lately. Had a couple of drinks, got into a nipple tweaking fight with another cute girl I'm trying to get with, decided to leave. Girl I've been hooking up with asks to walk me outside, where she takes me to the side of the house and says: "I think about us a lot during the week".

I probably beat the 400-yard sprint record on the way back home. I hope she didn't mind the cloud of dust. Beer,

El Mamerro

got gurped at a keg, drank bicardi limon at my house, cheifed hella, had mad fools kicking down for the vice city session now with the homie, ahaha

hella gurped

Guest illwill

what the hell is fm nation? littleton sucked ass tonight. all night eating brownies and listening to bloodlet & bleeding through. i think littleton sucks everynight. i gotta get a vehicle.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

N:OAFNNOWID)))AWDONAAM

fucking pent up anger. i really need to hit someone.

Received a call at midnight about some party on my street, headed down there for a little while. Met the girl I've been hooking up with lately. Had a couple of drinks, got into a nipple tweaking fight with another cute girl I'm trying to get with, decided to leave. Girl I've been hooking up with asks to walk me outside, where she takes me to the side of the house and says: "I think about us a lot during the week".

I probably beat the 400-yard sprint record on the way back home. I hope she didn't mind the cloud of dust. Beer,

El Mamerro

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

" Fuck a bitch I never loved a hoe"

El Mamerro

don't lie, you know the roles were reversed.

Guest sneak

haha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this