As Snoop would say "187 ON A MOTHA FUCKIN COP"

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

i really would have told that cop to shut his mouth or something. no need to be yelling and all.and fuck if he wanted to beef, i'd get down with the piggy.

fuck them. thats my point..i hate vegas cops most of all.

Originally posted by chozer

seriously, if you were in a car, and someone almost hit you doing just under a buck....wouldnt you be pretty pissed?

i know i would be..

You're absolutely right.

And no I didn't give HIM the "teary eyed bullshit" at all.. when I drove off thats just how I felt. And no i didn't bad mouth him either (to his face) I tried my best to cooperate with him. "cause thats the best thing to do"

He asked me "WHATS YOUR DAMN EXCUSE FOR GOING 95 ON THE 15 FREEWAY" and instead of telling him some bullshit like I had to go change my tampon sir sorry :: cry cry cry :: I told him that theres absolutely no excuse for anyone to go that fast on the freeway. He looked at me in the eye and nodded. Then started yelling again. Oh well. I've learned my lesson. And seriously, vegas cops are rough... willy, i agree with you man.

here is my knotty dreadlock fuck a cop hip hop story from yesterday:

so, me and two other people are sitting in the whip behind school, getting nicely marinated(not me though, i dont smoke), they finish getting blowed and prepare to go back in school, cop comes up right behind us hops out of her car comes up to my car, i roll down the window, massive ammounts of marijuana smoke come out as "Sound of Da Police" by KRS comes on the radio, the marijuana thing isnt that big because i didnt get a ticket for it, but then she searches my car, finds a backpack full of spray paint, find about 40-50 graf flicks, and tells me that i tag, i say "no, i do legal murals only" at which point she starts telling me not to bullshit her and whatnot, then she confiscates damn near everything out of my car as "evidence" including a halloween mask that she said i use when i go "tagging" and a spotlight that i purchased from the dollar store to shine on people pretending i am the police, she said i use that to illuminate walls at night so i can see what i tag, then i'm told that half the shit from my car is going to be turned into the vandal squad

uno ocho siete en la policia

stick to that story and you'll be fine. don't say a friggin word to the cops. if they can even create a charge (which i doubt) wait till it gets to court. they have no real evidence that can be used to prosecute you. they're just trying to be a pain in your ass (which they do pretty effectively)

i dont mean to be nasty and for all i know snoop dogg did say that...but sublime did too, in that song april 26th or whatever.

but anyways..that sucks. fuck the po..

Originally posted by DEE38

It was snoop right?

Anyfuckingway, FUCK POLICE.

I got pulled over today for going "95+ mph" on the freeway. Fine, i'm sorry cop, shit. I've had drama at home about me not comming home straight after school like a good elementary student or someshit, so I was pretty hyped up about getting home early and impressing my "guardians" by not stopping anywhere, not visiting my boyfriend today, and just plain ol come home quick. 95mph quick. Then I get puled over. FINE. I was like, ok, great, I fucked up, everything isgoing to be alrite. But this white cop was ROUGH. I mean just fucking full of dick that I had tears in my big brown puppydog eyes.

First he goes..

"YOU KNOW YOU'RE ABOUT TO GO TO JAIL RIGHT?"

"HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO JAIL? EVER BEEN TO JAIL?"

"IM ABOUT TO TAKE YOU TO JAIL RIGHT NOW!"

He's SCREAMING this to me while shoving his head in through my ride, getting all up in my face, scaring the fuck out of me.

"GIVE ME YOUR LICENSE AND REGISTRATION..NOW, RIGHT NOW, YOURE ABOUT TO GO TO JAIL"

Im thinking. What the fuck this guy is scary.

So he goes in his pig mobile, wacks off for 10 minutes and comes back with a ticket saying I have to go to court on the 8th of January. He say's he would talk me to jail right now for reckless driving endangering the lives of woman and children or somebullshit, but he's going to be "NICE" and give me a citation or someshit. I can't even pay my way out of this like a normal ticket. I have to actually go to court. Then he says to bring my parents/owner of the vehicle. I explain that I don't like with them, and he gets mad telling me they better be there, and I tell them i'm from Hawaii and I go to school here, that's all. Then he gets nice, and asks what school I went to, and I tell him the Art School. Then he gets pissed off again cuz he probably wanted me to say something like "I GO TO UNLV, THAT PLACE IS NUMBER ONE!"...cuz his son probably is captain of the football team there or some shit. So then he goes on about how "YOU DIDNT SEE ME BACK THERE? YOU ALMOST PUSHED ME OFF THE BLAH BLAH BLAH" no dick, obviously i didnt.

So I drive away with tears in my eyes torn apart knowing how dissapointing this day was and how i'm gunna have to break the news to my strictass owners of me about how this dissapointment of a daughter/sister is even a bigger dissapointement cuz she has to go to "court". GAY. Its ok, really.

BUT, the thing is, I already bought my tickets for Hawaii, and my court date is before the time I go back. I totattly forgot about this. I would of told him if I remembered, but I didn't. What can I do? Do I have to spend 600bones to come back early? Or is there a way I can call and explain, and reschedule?

Shed some light.

I swear to god the music i was listening to influenced the pace in which i was driving.

FUCK POLICE, seriously. please.

stop bitching. if you dont like cops to yell at you then dont brake the law. and who gives a fuck if you had drama. shouldnt be affecting your driving. for ll he knew you just killed someone and were on the run. think how they think and then you wont think that bad of them.

What the fuck?

When did police care more about graf than drugs? Does that even make sense?

they care about graf here way more than drugs. seriously.

i'm sorry dee, but i'm gonna have to go with the census. i do think that you did break the law and got what you deserved. he's just doing his job, thats all. cops are harsh and they beat people up and they are just unfair, but they are doing their job regardless.

As I was WALKING to Micheals early this morning to pick some shit up for my media design project, I saw a cop pull over some car in the parking lot.... and you know how a window's dirty and people write on it with their finger??? It said "free the snipers" across that back window. Now I'm not sure why this car got stopped.... but that comment on the back window wont help much.

As I was WALKING to Micheals early this morning to pick some shit up for my media design project, I saw a cop pull over some car in the parking lot.... and you know how a window's dirty and people write on it with their finger??? It said "free the snipers" across that back window. Now I'm not sure why this car got stopped.... but that comment on the back window wont help much.

i think your just pissed cause you got a fat ass ticket. if you went 5mph faster your ass would have comited a felony. lets see you bitch outa that 1. take your ticket with pride. and dont trash cops for doing there job. people may not like what you do for a job, but are they saying shes unfair,mean blah blah. no.

Guest willy.wonka

What the fuck?

When did police care more about graf than drugs? Does that even make sense?

its all about control..i guess

like drugs...they know what youre doing and they know what kinda of control they have.drugs kill

graf is a voice..a rebelious voice..no government likes that.

Guest illwill

it sounds like dee is acknowleging that she was wrong, but it still sucks to get caught.

on a side note dee is cute, i wouldnt take her to jail, id take her to my house!

.............the first time i ever got pulled over it was because i kind of just.....zoned out....and ran through a police roadblock with about....15 cops there....i almost hit the one cop that was standing in the road. he had to jump out of the way like in a movie. ran through the block, over flares....my friend goes "oh, just keep going..." haha...yeah....i MUST'VE been half asleep to listen to that shit because i got about 2 blocks before i had a shitload of those guys on my ass. now THEY were pissed off. and with good reason i suppose. THAT guy wanted to take me to jail. YET, all i got was a ticket for not showing him my insurance card, which i did, but at that point i was thankful that they didnt beat me to death. sent in the copy of my ticket and insurance card and didnt have to pay shit.

that was a good night.

Guest socrates

Yesterday I got an AR-15 pointed at the back of my head while on my hands and knees by a swat team members and what did i learn for this experience...when they say an area is "all clear" it doesn't mean you can go back into the building, sometimes

Muffed It

The other day when I first read this thread, I was going to try and be all smartass and post a pic of a massively destroyed car from a high speed wreck in response to DEE 38's rant. I spent a couple of hours trying to find a suitable picture and get it to post, but couldn't do it. Fuck it, I'm computer illiterate.

Please drive like a sane person, you will be missed if you kill yourself with stupid driving behavior.

in a lot of cases, including this one "my enemies enemy is my man" (or woman) i dont care what dee did, fuck the cops regardless, acting like they're invincible and shit

"grillin you right back, you better drive by me, we the people army whos known to get rowdy"

"peace" to me is loaded under my fucking seat with the saftey off

Originally posted by willy.wonka

graf is a voice..a rebelious voice..no government likes that.

mmm...^i like that

Originally posted by dojafx

so, me and two other people are sitting in the whip behind school, getting nicely marinated(not me though, i dont smoke), they finish getting blowed and prepare to go back in school, cop comes up right behind us hops out of her car comes up to my car, i roll down the window, massive ammounts of marijuana smoke come out as "Sound of Da Police" by KRS comes on the radio, the marijuana thing isnt that big because i didnt get a ticket for it, but then she searches my car, finds a backpack full of spray paint, find about 40-50 graf flicks, and tells me that i tag, i say "no, i do legal murals only" at which point she starts telling me not to bullshit her and whatnot, then she confiscates damn near everything out of my car as "evidence" including a halloween mask that she said i use when i go "tagging" and a spotlight that i purchased from the dollar store to shine on people pretending i am the police, she said i use that to illuminate walls at night so i can see what i tag, then i'm told that half the shit from my car is going to be turned into the vandal squad

uno ocho siete en la policia

hope you get your stuff back.

damn what the hell...i get flamed for likeing the strokes and here's ttboy and dee saying they like them...damn it. i guess i'm not as "elite" as i thought i was.

speaking of 95, that was how fast i was driving home last night. between 80-120 the entire time.

i should, and will, take it a lot easier on the speeding.

Archived