hallelujah, another sXe kid

Mr. Mang

Originally posted by ..oX..

please explain. the mentality or reason for being straight edge is a mistery to me. not for not doing drugs or anything, for wearing sXe symbols on your shit and making a big deal out of it.

im "straight edge"

not one patch or pin

and how often do i make a big deal of it?

oh thats right never.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

MAN LIFE FUCKING SUCKS...RIGHT NOW THEY ARE SHOWING ARTIC WILDLIFE ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL....SEALS GETTING EATEN BY KILLER WHALES AND PENGUINS DOING FLIPS OUT OF THE WATER.....AND I HAVE NO WEED!!!!

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

he had a sXe shirt and some patches on his backpack

this kind of advertising is lamer as a motherfuck. it's these kids that make sxe the target of so much hatred and jokes. seriously kick his ass and piss on that shirt... while he's wearing it.

Guest FlamingHobo

the thing i dont understand..is why fall under some stupid category ?why can't you just say..i dont party..i dont get down with alchohol or drugs or sex..or whatever cultist shit they have you kids doing...fuck straight edge..how about...just not getting down with substance...

Originally posted by FlamingHobo

the thing i dont understand..is why fall under some stupid category ?why can't you just say..i dont party..i dont get down with alchohol or drugs or sex..or whatever cultist shit they have you kids doing...fuck straight edge..how about...just not getting down with substance...

word, this is how the fuck it should be. fuck labels

Originally posted by socrates

you have a backpack and a hoodie and some paint...yeah you sure fuck labels

what? I'm not talking about brand names. I was refering to stereyotyped pre-judiced labels. it's all in context you should read before you repsond

Guest socrates

neither was I.... Most people on here are the most clique oriented people that exist, thinking they are somehow better than everybosy else...ohh wait just like edges

Guest FlamingHobo

i don't have a clique..i paint with a few people but...i dont run around like..i write that graffiti shit yo!...it's a whole different subject...

i consider myself to be part of the "straight-edge but not an idiot about it" catagory.

Each and every single person I paint with either smokes, blazes, or drinks.

my crew mates are blazies and alchoholics, and I couldn't be happier for them.

Straight edge is a personal choice and should be left at that.. the day I try and get someone to change their stance on it is the day i commit suicide. to each their own, everyone gets their kicks out of different things, whatever.

for the uneducated on the topic, straight edge is the refraining from smoking, be it cigarettes, weed, crack, etc. and refraining from drinking alchohol.

straight edge has NOTHING to do with any of these: swearing, stealing, coffee, jesus, religion, SEX, blowjobs, etc etc etc. STRAIGHT EDGE MEANS YOU DO NOT SMOKE OR DRINK, NOTHING ELSE.

let's go get some 40's.

xDANKLORDZx

I was pretty clear when I told all of you that are going to doubt some ones personal choice to SHUT YOUR FUCKING YAPS. I don't care about you or what you do, so stay out of my face about what I think is right for were not going to agree so lets end the bullshit.

I'm in the same boat as Danklords my crew can drink my weight in 40's

i have nothing against you if you do drugs. i'm far past any militant sXe stage. its your life, do what you want. i simply thought it was rad to find another kid with something in common with myself. period.

enough with the "debating" of sXe vs not. you guys are missing the point. quit wasting your time. we've all seen it a thousand times before.

sxe does have something to do with sex, 'don't smoke don't fuck don't drink' thats pretty straight forward.

i'm gonna get called preachy cuz i'm talking about sXe on a sXe thread. but so what if this kid wears a sXe shirt? is it fucked up when kids wear basketball jerseys or band t-shirts or *gasp* graffiti shirts? no. most often times if you're wearing a shirt w/ any type of design on it you're proclaiming something about yourself. whether it be the fact that i listen to IMMORTAL or use TITEC parts on my mountain bike, is the issue that i like metal or ride bikes? again, no. the kids on here who consistently attack on sXe simply don't like and/or understand what sXe is and are making it something far bigger than it is (a personal committment). because of you fuckers you have the 'more edge than thou' bullshit. if someone wants to proclaim something on a t-shirt that is important to them, so what? hindus w/ red dots, jocks and nike lanyards, etc. etc. etc. people attacking labels better be wearing entirely blank robes and sandals, cuz otherwise you're proclaiming shit about yourself furthering stereotypes and judgmentalism. but hey, its o-fucking-k.

minor threat is a hardcore band

since when don't edge kids swear?

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

blah blah blah everyone is such an authority zzzzzzzzzzzz. it's hilarious how much you kids DONT know. i'm not gonna argue about it.

now the thread decends into hell . . .

ahahahhahaah

WORD MUTHERFUCKER

I used to be vegan and you dummies just dont understand why its done

life is better when your not staring down the barrel of the greedy gun.

Archived