Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jedifive nyc@Jan 13 2005, 02:05 PM

hey what's up im from Brooklyn, NYC and my girlfriend is from Nelson on the South island of New Zealand. I was curious if there is any graff scene in New Zealand outside of Auckland, or is the southern island much more rural and lacks places to paint?

south island is more rural... there are a few spots, but nothing like the north. a couple of places to paint trains, but thats all.

Originally posted by KALIS+Jan 14 2005, 10:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KALIS - Jan 14 2005, 10:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jedifive nyc@Jan 13 2005, 02:05 PM

hey what's up im from Brooklyn, NYC and my girlfriend is from Nelson on the South island of New Zealand.  I was curious if there is any graff scene in New Zealand outside of Auckland, or is the southern island much more rural and lacks places to paint?

south island is more rural... there are a few spots, but nothing like the north. a couple of places to paint trains, but thats all.

[/b]

Your talking SHIT Kalis....

Yo Bra from NYC yeah ive been and painted all over the South Island. they dont really have a big sceen but they have a dope train sceen but they harldy get painted now and then and in Chirstchuch City South Island its Huge like these King Writers like Lurqe Iks and King Crews like TNA DTR USK and they have a sick Tram Sceen and heaps off mad production walls....

:king:

Originally posted by BlitzOne+Jan 13 2005, 10:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlitzOne - Jan 13 2005, 10:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by KALIS@Jan 14 2005, 10:02 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-jedifive nyc@Jan 13 2005, 02:05 PM

hey what's up im from Brooklyn, NYC and my girlfriend is from Nelson on the South island of New Zealand.  I was curious if there is any graff scene in New Zealand outside of Auckland, or is the southern island much more rural and lacks places to paint?

Your talking SHIT Kalis....

Yo Bra from NYC yeah ive been and painted all over the South Island. they dont really have a big sceen but they have a dope train sceen but they harldy get painted now and then and in Chirstchuch City South Island its Huge like these King Writers like Lurqe Iks and King Crews like TNA DTR USK and they have a sick Tram Sceen and heaps off mad production walls....

:king:

[/b]

yeah, Christchurch is coming up. heaps of new writers. The biggest scene in nz apart from Auckland. yo dcypher, lurq, yup!

Originally posted by Askew SUK@Feb 5 2005, 01:44 AM

brizzjoinup.jpg

in order of artists: Hate by Bask, Pigout by Dyle, Characters by Askew, Hate by ADT, Pigout by Some, Hate by Exist, Hate by Sens, Pigout by Phat1..

that pro is fresh guys props i know if he had seen that the shit would be apreciated so damn much... most dedication i seen ever

Archived