Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

shoot a page... well dont forget to look at the last one chaps...

anyway speaking of the northern temple of the U peep this...

realm-toner-Bheading.jpg

The high priest Realm vs those damn sea creatures...

new-market-tracksides.jpg

Master toney styles + shaolin monk Realm.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you fools, your snake fist style is no match for my eagles claw...

woodmillBBZ.jpg

cooking lessons wit realm AT TDU.

downstairs.jpg

Realmeo rainy dayz session twelve.

I see your using an old style... what is it?

You know very well its yours to!

I had forgotten would you show me?

sure. Please.

Please.

Originally posted by alphabot@May 7 2005, 01:11 AM

you fools, your snake fist style is no match for my eagles claw...

Yeah good one crouching tiger, Maybe you and your eagle's claw could find some new metaphors that don't sound like they came straight from a Wu-Tang cd.

021_21.jpg

actually none of that is from wu-tung...

but yeah maybe i should listen to more new metal or what ever it is called that you listen to just to met your approval...

if you dont like kung fu movies, thats not my fault...

yo check this mean skull out maybe you could trace one onto your pink jacket or something... :burn:

Originally posted by alphabot@May 7 2005, 09:00 AM

actually none of that is from wu-tung...

but yeah maybe i should listen to more new metal or what ever it is called that you listen to just to met your approval...

if you dont like kung fu movies, thats not my fault...

yo check this mean skull out maybe you could trace one onto your pink jacket or something... :burn:

The best part is you actually think there's some weirdo korn fan out there rocking a "pink jacket" that does more bombing & steel in two weeks than you've done in your entire career, bummer :haha:

chinese whsipers are awesome.... did you know not only does he wear a pink jacket, he also has one eye, a wooden leg & a parrot sitting on his shoulder? ...yeah cause dats wot i heard aye, my cuzin told me.

Not everyone is on the bombing and steel buzz...I have done more peices than your entire crew... but i dont diss you or your interests because that would just be lame...

when your mate used to come out wit leah and my crew he often would rock a pink jacket wit a fur hood maybe you should consult him about it before jumpimg on the chinese dissing band wagon...

Originally posted by alphabot@May 8 2005, 06:01 AM

Not everyone is on the bombing and steel buzz...I have done more peices than your entire crew... but i dont diss you or your interests because that would just be lame...

when your mate used to come out wit leah and my crew he often would rock a pink jacket wit a fur hood  maybe you should consult him about it before jumpimg on the chinese dissing band wagon...

Your right man, each to their own.... I guess I'd be bored with an album full of legal walls on the north shore but whatever floats your boat.

And as far as your fashion tips, hey I heard your a bunch of rich kids from privelaged backgrounds with corn rows & over sized bball jerseys but I don't believe everything I hear... know what I mean? Anyways, I heard it's gangster to wear pink now anyways.

And bask, get it right.... it's gza not wu tang, what were you thinking? :rolleyes:

I dont have any legal walls on the shore (wish I did though), and i have probably done more illegal peices in more places than you have done frieghts... However i dont care if i fit into your current status of what a Real graff artist is if thats what your getting at. I dont like graff im just addicted to it.

Im not gangster nor black nor do i want to be either, but i like basketball and oversized clothing, if i like something i want as much of it as i can get.

didn't know it was gza, i got it from a sure brothers film i was wotching the other day...

ha i was waiting for the shore jokes...

i actually grew up in GI (S.H.C. plenty of dope writters from there)... but i dont tell people cos then i wont fit into their stereo types. You dont know me bro your just embarassin your self.

i wont say any thing else, you know give you a chance to come up wit something a lil more substantial to come at me wit.

I really thought you guys where rad before. oh well. Can we dead this convo yet?

peace (or is that too wiggerish for you haters)

Originally posted by riddimz@May 7 2005, 09:38 PM

woah i never ever seen the new lynn wall before..if i had known that existed i would have never done such a shit composition style. :haha:

wheres your timberyard piece at toner?

it's at the timberyard, no flix. :shook:

Originally posted by xsomeryx+May 8 2005, 08:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xsomeryx - May 8 2005, 08:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-alphabot@May 8 2005, 06:01 AM

when your mate used to come out wit leah and my crew he often would rock a pink jacket wit a fur hood  maybe you should consult him about it before jumpimg on the chinese dissing band wagon...

Your right man, each to their own.... I guess I'd be bored with an album full of legal walls on the north shore but whatever floats your boat.

And as far as your fashion tips, hey I heard your a bunch of rich kids from privelaged backgrounds with corn rows & over sized bball jerseys but I don't believe everything I hear... know what I mean? Anyways, I heard it's gangster to wear pink now anyways.

And bask, get it right.... it's gza not wu tang, what were you thinking? :rolleyes:

[/b]

an album full of legal walls on the shore? I know thats bullshit.

What's the deal with all the hostility toward kung-fu quotes, he's just having some fun dude, why make it an issue? If it's an issue of originality, i don't think you're on the right buzz there.

Realm do what you want to do man, your doing good work in my eyes homie.

oh yeah nice work donso, chur.

;)

you are wotching a master at work...

toneystarks.jpg

Master toney styles demonstrating the secret water technique at the old woodmill...

mowood.jpg

"Water is the softest substance in the world but yet it can penetrate the hardest rock or... anything 'gry-nite' you name it."- Brue Lee

Be water my friend, be water.

Archived