Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its good to look at a thread that isnt just flicks of wak throwies and toy gernz's. i'm just implying that overall we burn the shit out of most cities and countries (fucking every city shits on about how all the toys are fucking up their scene)... at least NZ are in our leauge.

Stirringupshit_One

Originally posted by REMO+Oct 15 2004, 12:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REMO - Oct 15 2004, 12:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-metropolitanmayhem@Oct 14 2004, 08:32 PM

can u guys post up some panels?

An old one, but still a panel I guess... Hope Ilone doesn't mind... :clown2:

ilormospc.jpg

[/b]

i think he means passengers bro...

to metropolitanmayhem, not alot of trains get painted here compared to melbourne, and the cats that are painting them keep it very low key...

Originally posted by metropolitanmayhem@Oct 17 2004, 09:03 PM

yeah u guys should definately start hittin up trains from the flicks iv seen on this thread shows u guys a def burners.

peace

What the fuck is that ment to mean?

A BURNER IS A Piece NOT A PERSON FOOL

Get a copy of subway art read all the terminologies and I will lern to spell

Originally posted by metropolitanmayhem@Oct 18 2004, 05:59 PM

dude chill down here we call someone a burner if they rip shit for example "seiko that guy is a burner"... chill

I would say SEIKO burns NOT hes a burner .

Or you could say he is a mad writter and rips shit

Or Seiko rocks.

and dont forget kiddies SUBWAY ART IS THE GRAFFITI BIBLE .

Its the law study it before you sound like idiots.

Peace. Im just trying to preach to you all what is correct.

p.s is Skribe american or a kiwi .

:innocent:

Originally posted by led junkie+Oct 18 2004, 11:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (led junkie - Oct 18 2004, 11:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-metropolitanmayhem@Oct 18 2004, 05:59 PM

dude chill down here we call someone a burner if they rip shit  for example "seiko that guy is a burner"... chill

I would say SEIKO burns NOT hes a burner .

Or you could say he is a mad writter and rips shit

Or Seiko rocks.

and dont forget kiddies SUBWAY ART IS THE GRAFFITI BIBLE .

Its the law study it before you sound like idiots.

Peace. Im just trying to preach to you all what is correct.

[/b]

i was always firmly of the opinion that graffiti didnt have a "bible" or concrete rules, thats half the attraction, surely? you may as well go join an organised religion or something if you want solid rules and a book to follow... let him say what he likes.

and yes, Scribe is a kiwi. :haha:

Originally posted by KALIS+Oct 19 2004, 06:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KALIS - Oct 19 2004, 06:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by led junkie@Oct 18 2004, 11:36 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-metropolitanmayhem

Scribe is a kiwi. :haha:

[/b]

um to be Real with you Friend,

Scribe is a 'Pacific Islander so that means he is polynesian, and beeing american hes just 'Tryin' to american....

Good One Lad! ;)

Originally posted by BlitzOne+Oct 19 2004, 06:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlitzOne - Oct 19 2004, 06:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by KALIS+Oct 19 2004, 06:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KALIS - Oct 19 2004, 06:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-led junkie@Oct 18 2004, 11:36 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-metropolitanmayhem

Scribe is a kiwi. :haha:

[/b]

um to be Real with you Friend,

Scribe is a 'Pacific Islander so that means he is polynesian, and beeing american hes just 'Tryin' to american....

Good One Lad! ;)

[/b]

Its just the first time I herd a track of his it sounded american I just wanted 2 know as he could have mooved there to n.z from the states

and thats why he sounds like a yank.

but fuck hes makin money im shure atleaset for now. I just aint herd no real kiwi sounden rap and would like to know if who the crews down there that would really get respect from being themselves in there own accent.

Peace

A burner is a maad piece not a person that does maad pieces.

Peace.

Piece.

Peice.

Ledskiledonerockerbeeizmskeeeez. :love2:

You can say what you like. haha but if your talking shit who is goin to listen.As for the bible SUBWAY ART is it where did you all pick up the rules and terminologies from some jerk who made it up. Or some other dood that really did his part in the creation of writting as we know it.

Or just some new jack who knows a writter at school and he himself who is some what disslexic or some shit got it wrong and thats why I get pissed when I see and here people not making any sense of a serious culture that we all share and love.

Peace im drunk.

Its just like saying a tag is a piece and a piece is a tag. ;)

settle down there son, u'll be goin into cardiac fribulation soon.

yes, thats true, knowledge is power, but when someone says that, don't bet your life on it. so just cos one book is an absolute A-Z of graffiti doesn't mean you follow it word for word.

graff is not bound by dead certain rules, just a few common understandings and evolved principles.

;)

saw that nz magazine 2day witht the sens shit in it...looks fresh....mite have to pay a visit to nz one day....can u guys get death from above 3 in nz yet???some sens stuff in there also...check it out...

melburn city...australia....

Originally posted by led junkie@Oct 20 2004, 03:23 PM

maybe you guys never got a copy of subway art thats why you dont know ever herd of STLE WARS this could teach you a thing or to about terminologies e.t.c.

Peace.

sorry mr iv seen all tha vids and red all tha mags..

arrogant prick..no1 really cares if uv seen that shit or not...its wot u put into ur work that counts...its jus gud shit 2 kno das all..which jus givs more understandin of how it became..

Archived