Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Demzyn_A.K.A+Oct 26 2004, 02:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Demzyn_A.K.A - Oct 26 2004, 02:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-led junkie@Oct 20 2004, 03:23 PM

maybe you guys never got a copy of subway art thats why you dont know ever herd of STLE WARS this could teach you a thing or to about terminologies e.t.c.

Peace.

sorry mr iv seen all tha vids and red all tha mags..

arrogant prick..no1 really cares if uv seen that shit or not...its wot u put into ur work that counts...its jus gud shit 2 kno das all..which jus givs more understandin of how it became..

[/b]

Whatever

You could put in as much work as you like but still your not making much sense to anyone if you make up your own terminologies.

I belive you should respect your creator and your elders + Youself for whom Created this as what we know it today.

Burner

Piece

Panel

Wholecar

End to end

Tag

Throw up

Door to door

Window down

Production

Top 2 bottom

Hip - Hop

Rap

Breaking

Mc

Rapper

Dj

Call it what you like.

PEACE

You dont call a car a frog.

Or a Record a skateboard.

Originally posted by Ngati Hrvati+Oct 31 2004, 01:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ngati Hrvati - Oct 31 2004, 01:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Demzyn_A.K.A@Oct 30 2004, 07:28 PM

damm sumbodys popn wit some shitty flix :yuck:

but that mist is tyte

cmon blitzo..

shutup toy! contribute flicks yourself or shutup...

[/b]

sorry mate..only refering 2 minor few

Originally posted by led junkie@Nov 1 2004, 11:55 AM

Whatever

You could put in as much work as you like but still your not making much sense to anyone if you make up your own terminologies.

I belive you should respect your creator and your elders + Youself for whom Created this as what we know it today.

Burner

Piece

Panel

Wholecar

End to end

Tag

Throw up

Door to door

Window down

Production

Top 2 bottom

Hip - Hop

Rap

Breaking

Mc

Rapper

Dj

Call it what you like.

PEACE

You dont call a car a frog.

Or a Record a skateboard.

Hey dickhead,

I've got a quote for you... it wasn't in Subway Art so maybe it's not in your vocabulary, i'll give it a shot anyway, see if you understand it... here goes:

"Fuck off you boring cunt, no one gives a shit"

Originally posted by Toneroner@Nov 8 2004, 10:16 AM

his fault for being a predantic fuck. We've all read subway art, spraycan art.....

It took you guys awhile to reply but your behind 10 years in everything anyways im fuck off now cause your 2 slow in replying and theres better forums to read. ;) Peace sheep lovers.

Archived