Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agreed, doesnt respect play a large part in graffiti..

to me, yeah they are good painters they can paint clean. but i give them no respect becuase its just to unoriginal. work on that dudes,.. if friendly criticism is welcomed. all i see is gasp and deus..

Admyt/vudew..

Originally posted by westwriter@May 27 2005, 07:20 AM

agreed, doesnt respect play a large part in graffiti..

to me, yeah they are good painters they can paint clean. but i give them no respect becuase its just to unoriginal. work on that dudes,.. if friendly criticism is welcomed. all i see is gasp and deus..

Admyt/vudew..

these guys are just takin direct influence from gasp and deus,as long as they know that,i cant see the problem...but as to where gasp and deus are gettin there inspiration from is where the true question lays.....any way hello p heads..my first post up in here...got a doller?

Originally posted by BlitzOne@May 31 2005, 05:26 AM

^^^Yawn... Shit look at Mt Eden from the Ol Skool Hall of Kings to the New Skool Hall off Toys (expect Phat Exist) shot Boys...

have a look at your own work blitz...these guys you run down and call toys. far surpass your tallent in skills and geting up...i sugest you leave it out bro....you ant the man.

Originally posted by krdstreetkids+May 31 2005, 10:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (krdstreetkids - May 31 2005, 10:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BlitzOne@May 31 2005, 05:26 AM

^^^Yawn... Shit look at Mt Eden from the Ol Skool Hall of Kings to the New Skool Hall off Toys (expect Phat Exist) shot Boys...

have a look at your own work blitz...these guys you run down and call toys. far surpass your tallent in skills and geting up...i sugest you leave it out bro....you ant the man.

[/b]

true that^^^

Originally posted by riddimz@Jun 1 2005, 05:45 AM

yeah toner i remember seeing the tunnel clean with just you guys..but nah your long gone now aye.Fruits got a new one tho.crews like gw tvs etc have found it so yeah..NEXT!

might have to go pay it a visit then.

:innocent:

Originally posted by krdstreetkids+May 31 2005, 04:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (krdstreetkids - May 31 2005, 04:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BlitzOne@May 31 2005, 05:26 AM

[/b]

As far as i see it, blitz has put in work for years, has been consistent. I don't think you can say that they surpass him in getting up mate. They've been painting for far less time. :rolleyes:

keep rolling toys blitz. :naughty: but you did fucken cap me. :hatred:

Originally posted by BlitzOne+Jun 2 2005, 12:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlitzOne - Jun 2 2005, 12:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ngati Hrvati@Jun 1 2005, 05:31 PM

*all stolem from inny's pxt account!

^Ha Ha

Yeah ADDT your the Leader off all the Toys....

[/b]

ADT's the man. No question. hardly anyone in the entire NZ game can stand up against his track record and history. you can debate it all you want, but this aint my opinnion.. it's fact.

Originally posted by Askew SUK+Jun 3 2005, 09:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Askew SUK - Jun 3 2005, 09:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by BlitzOne@Jun 2 2005, 12:51 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Ngati Hrvati@Jun 1 2005, 05:31 PM

^Ha Ha

ADT's the man. No question. hardly anyone in the entire NZ game can stand up against his track record and history. you can debate it all you want, but this aint my opinnion.. it's fact.

[/b]

^Tank taught ADT every thing that he needs too know... thats fact!!!

Originally posted by BlitzOne+Jun 6 2005, 01:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlitzOne - Jun 6 2005, 01:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Askew SUK@Jun 3 2005, 09:13 PM

Originally posted by BlitzOne@Jun 2 2005, 12:51 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Ngati Hrvati@Jun 1 2005, 05:31 PM

^Ha Ha

^Tank taught ADT every thing that he needs too know... thats fact!!!

[/b]

I saw some mean ass straights yesterday peep the rollcall!

fokus, askid, stafy, dats, mgk, raks, BLITZ, awer!

:clown2:

Archived