Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dahighlifdhl

whats your iq

That one says 140, but it's quite low. The test was obviously composed by amateurs - one of the questions did not offer the correct answer among the choices. There were also not enough questions and no time limit.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

sorry to spoil your guys *funny game but iq tests really dont mean shit. please beleive this hurt my ego big time when i read this. but ask any psychologist. theyve been found to be totally inaccurate. there really is no good and accurate way to measure IQ.

IQ tests are very outdated and really arnt being given by any ...respectable doctors. I could give you all the history behind it, but its really not worth it. Still though, it might be fun to see what i get. Dont really want to waste 15 minutes on something that is worthless, maybe in class tomorrow.

*edit

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

sorry to spoil your guys *funny game but iq tests really dont mean shit. please beleive this hurt my ego big time when i read this. but ask any psychologist. theyve been found to be totally inaccurate. there really is no good and accurate way to measure IQ.

IQ tests are very outdated and really arnt being given by any ...respectable doctors. I could give you all the history behind it, but its really not worth it. Still though, it might be fun to see what i get. Dont really want to waste 15 minutes on something that is worthless, maybe in class tomorrow.

*edit

IQ tests are not "inaccurate". They work fine for what they're measuring. There's just a lot of stuff they don't measure.

Guest HELLSATAN

it wont let me find out my score cause it says im under 13

but im not

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

IQ tests are not "inaccurate". They work fine for what they're measuring. There's just a lot of stuff they don't measure.

well do you know what theyre measuring?

hahahaha hellsatan is 12!!

edit to c.ass* i want to talk more about this, but i have school tomorrow. ill explain myself more then.

picture association and logical thinking... it only works if you are fully concentrating and have a time limit cause i got a 143 while chatting and listening to music

IQ tests are ridiculous. they serve no purpose except something to brag about. nobody cares what score you got.

who gives a fuck? you can't measure intelligence in some stupid test like that.

Guest krie

got bored half way through it, and net tests are dumb anyways, need a professional one ir u really want to know that bad...

Guest willy.wonka

i got 132..but i agree..one of those questions didnt have a correct answer to it..and for all you people getting mad..looks like somebody got a low score.;)

Originally posted by WALE!pd

^^ the real ones are timed and much longer

there is no such thing as a "real one". there are many different forms of intelligence and none of those can be measured by a test

Guest PAYROLL

my iq is so high i can bend spoons just by lookin at 'em

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this