Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
p l a g u e

i am so sick of all these stupid peopl

Guest Remi Martin

it makes you look hekka smart when you spell people wrong you uncle fucking dick licker, go sniff your moms panties some more you perverted ass munch....

hey you started it

oh willy you must not have been around when this board first started. There was no password shit, you could log on under any name and people would impersonate each other startin hella drama. Mad annoying but mad entertaining.

Originally posted by mr.yuck:

oh willy you must not have been around when this board first started. There was no password shit, you could log on under any name and people would impersonate each other startin hella drama. Mad annoying but mad entertaining.

lol

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

fuck that sounds better than it is now..imagine how much people would piss each other off around the world..hahahahaha i do it to this web site i visit on thier guestbook...i start battles and make people look stupid...hahahhaahhaha dracula style

Guest unknown

i remember that! the whole board did it to this one kid, so there were like 50 million posts saying "i'm gay and i like to hump my dad" and stupid stuff like that. haha.

i remember when that shit happened to me and kese put the me impersonator on the "i hate kese" fan mail on his web page. HAHAHA

I'm in the official Andre the Gigant Possie.

------------------

"Shit, if I knew it was going to be that kind of party... I would have stuck my dick in the mash potatos"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this