Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JoeyLawrence

WUSS MUSIC IS SO GRATIFYING SOMETIMES.

i dont even know why...but im listening to saves the day.

haha.

fuck it. relapsing requires some shitty music to set the mood.

popgun"king of the wuss music" war

Guest fr8lover

ive been listening to sigur ros, harvey danger and the swirlies...they are pretty fuckin wussy.

but then i pop in some r.l. burnside or slint and it makes up for it.

saves the day is pretty bad dude. some whiney 16 year old kid over mediocre guitar rock...

this girls been trying to get me into the cure, but i cant really get down with that stuff. i mean its real happy go lucky music, but his voice bugs the shit out of me.

sigur ros is good, im bumping royksopp now. no wait i think this is mum. man the nords have some great tunes.

one time i took a bunch of acid and listened to judas priest for like 4 hours. does that count as wuss music now that the singer is out of the closet? fuck it-i'm a closet emo king. i listen to the smiths, the cure, all kinds of english pussy shit.

Originally posted by garcia_vega

one time i took a bunch of acid and listened to judas priest for like 4 hours. does that count as wuss music now that the singer is out of the closet?

absofuckinglutelynot. Rob Halford could still kick anybody on this board's ass any day of the week. he may be gay, but judas priest (when halford was in the band) rocked fucking hard. unlike std.

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

wuss music? like radiohead?

radiohead aint wuss music, its more like im fucking depressed music... at least in my own opinion

Originally posted by YinzerXpress

radiohead aint wuss music, its more like im fucking depressed music... at least in my own opinion

wordemup

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this