the "you brits/yanks/kangeroos etc spell/say it wrong!!" thread

Abracadabra

Originally posted by KRONOLOGIK

I went to europe once and all they had were fuckin' baguettes n' milk n' shit. wtf? Mickydees!BK!Dominoes! Fo Sho :lick:

Europes a big place full of different countries fella, baguettes sounds french.. And as for Milk, I thought everyone got milk, correct me if i`m wrong?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by evilistic

ah yeh i forgot to add sneak have you heard that track by plus one on the world lab 2 compolation.fuckin dope.

you sir are correct. if any one has heard "champion sounds" then ppl will agree with me that the scratching on tr1, cd2 is fukin badddd

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by sneak

in fact im goin to have a fag...booya

Why don't you go eat a spotted dick while your at it, you royal jocking pussy?!

Guest PAYROLL

hey, go vote for george bush

Tony Blair's back must be sore after bending over all day taking a big dose of Bush's dick in his ass...

hey, go vote for george bush and eat some fatty food fat boy

and smoke some crap bud.

crap bud, have you ever been to our pacific northwest? say what you will from a rotten tooth ass pie hole, but don't diss our fucking drugs!!!!!! now you got me pissed you limey aussie fags, bring that shit to the block!! and calling us fat? what are you, like 3 years old? next brit i see i will personally knock what remains of his last tooth out with a happy meal toy, i fucking hate you!! and our graffiti is way better in my opinion, and i don't wanna hear any new jack been writing for 5 years ignorant little punk say different, *screaming*"beeyotch!!!!"

-the shocker hates you!!!:mad:

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by fatbastard

beleive it or not people die in all parts of the world and in much greater quantities

271, 382, 250.

number of east Timor natives killed by the Indonesian Gov't (with no objection from the US)

correction,

he won cause florida is full of idiots....to be more specific, elderly idiots...

no, my friend, you are the one who needs to be corrected... thanks to our system and process of the electoral college, bush "won" even tho he only had 50,456,141 votes, while gore had 50,996,039.

our votes do not actually go to the person we want as president, but to someone trying to get a seat in the electoral college, who then vote "for us"...

hence, my refusal to vote, and my distrust for our government...

haha... no, crass punks just bug me (not saying anything about zorak here, tho...)

and me and my friends make up crass songs when we're drunk and bored... "grow some carrots, don't eat meat, don't do this, don't do that" (all to their wierd little marching beat) is currently our number one crass hit...

Originally posted by ragsoe505

crap bud, have you ever been to our pacific northwest? say what you will from a rotten tooth ass pie hole, but don't diss our fucking drugs!!!!!! now you got me pissed you limey aussie fags, bring that shit to the block!! and calling us fat? what are you, like 3 years old? next brit i see i will personally knock what remains of his last tooth out with a happy meal toy, i fucking hate you!! and our graffiti is way better in my opinion, and i don't wanna hear any new jack been writing for 5 years ignorant little punk say different, *screaming*"beeyotch!!!!"

stupid fat arse yanks!!!!!!

fuck milk, fuck east timor, fuck sept. 11th, fuck the electoral college, fuck bush, fuck you jade-toothed, fag smoking brits, fuck djs, fuck the black-lunged french, fuck you croc rustling aussies, and fuck vegetarians and the like, you fucking hippies.

get at me. :king:

crass took themselves a bit too seriously but at least they tried to stand up for what they believed in. their music was horrible. not just bad... horrible. whiney ass singing with a band that sounded like they were playing a.m. radios. and those annoying drum beats. fuck. i'm more of a sub hum ans or rudimentary peni guy when it comes to british punk rock.

crass did do lot of bombing in the london subways during the seventies, so they have that going for them... which is nice.

American Beer sucks, your full strength is equivalent to our light beer! European Beer Rocks, Aussie beer is good, American beer just makes me piss lots. All of Europe (France, Germany, Italy etc.) are now the forerunners of graffiti. Their trains remain in service when graffitied, they are responsible for creating the best paint (like montana etc.)..... or something like that.

well, i dunno where the pacific northwest is, but ive been to cali and the bud there was so fucking poor. it just cant compare with the bud we get straight from afghanistan or the dam. and yes, euro graf is now better than the states. tough shit boyo.

and btwm u proved a point that americans are stupid. how? u called me an aussie. now anybody who can read will see that my sig says: "....UK..." damn fool

*edit* nice one wiseguy

Originally posted by zorak

crass took themselves a bit too seriously but at least they tried to stand up for what they believed in. their music was horrible. not just bad... horrible. whiney ass singing with a band that sounded like they were playing a.m. radios. and those annoying drum beats. fuck. i'm more of a sub hum ans or rudimentary peni guy when it comes to british punk rock.

crass did do lot of bombing in the london subways during the seventies, so they have that going for them... which is nice.

What the fuck are you on about..?

What the fuck is the "pacific Northwest"..Drugs? Why the fuck are we argueing over who has the best drugs, "our crack is better than yours" I mean for fuck sake.When it comes to Skunk, it`s all down to if you know your shit..which obviously you don`t..The teeth thing is just played out fool, I can assure I got a whole set of perly whites ya`ll..I hate you more trust me, you ignorant fool..Now graffiti is a personal thing, but since you haven`t obviously been here or Australia your opinion doesn`t count for shit,.."NEW JACKS" So i`m guessing your an old skooler from the 70`s or maybe even early 80`s yeah, with subs and wholecars to his name and freights running all over the U.S yeah?? Mate, seriously grow up..

Archived