the "you brits/yanks/kangeroos etc spell/say it wrong!!" thread

Abracadabra

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by se_FOUR

What the fuck is the "pacific Northwest"..Drugs? Why the fuck are we argueing over who has the best drugs, "our crack is better than yours" I mean for fuck sake.When it comes to Skunk, it`s all down to if you know your shit..which obviously you don`t..The teeth thing is just played out fool, I can assure I got a whole set of perly whites ya`ll..I hate you more trust me, you ignorant fool..Now graffiti is a personal thing, but since you haven`t obviously been here or Australia your opinion doesn`t count for shit,.."NEW JACKS" So i`m guessing your an old skooler from the 70`s or maybe even early 80`s yeah, with subs and wholecars to his name and freights running all over the U.S yeah?? Mate, seriously grow up..

Can I get an AHMEN for this person outside of Australia for knowing that Australian`s have style???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Yeah there is a person in England at the moment not sure where but he is repping SDM crew nice work if you see any. I hope to travel to London and work as a bar men for a while then get a real job.....I have heard it is a preety good place to live.....But still I love Melbourne City in Australia....

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

Yeah there is a person in England at the moment not sure where but he is repping SDM crew nice work if you see any. I hope to travel to London and work as a bar men for a while then get a real job.....I have heard it is a preety good place to live.....But still I love Melbourne City in Australia....

Well you`ll never be lost for things to do mate, in somes parts of London there`s more Aussie`s than English..Yeah i`ve got family in Melbourne and Brisbane, kinda like most English people..

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Well you`ll never be lost for things to do mate, in somes parts of London there`s more Aussie`s than English..Yeah i`ve got family in Melbourne and Brisbane, kinda like most English people..

I have friends in England to and that would be another incentive to go there....I am in Japan at the moment and hate it.....Now no one start bitching saying you should love it because I would love it crap.....PLAIN AND SIMPLE THE JAPANESE ARE THE MOST IGNORANT RACE ON EARTH........

Originally posted by aichs47

what part of england are the jamaicans located?? i mean in great numbers!! i hear bringhston(sp) or something like that:D

Everywhere fella, all over England, mostly in London, but Jamacians in England are now English just like Africans in America are afroAmericans. Brixton I think you mean, but there`s millions bro..

Pistol whats up with you, why all the hating?

isn't this what this thread was for?

hate to live, live to hate

other than Tony Blair for having our back I just can't stand ya'll, the way you talk, the way you spell, the crap you eat, being forced to watch your snaggletooths everytime a news story breaks out in england, the spice girls, that gay pop star with the spikey hair, just everything.

Originally posted by Pistol

other than Tony Blair for having our back I just can't stand ya'll, the way you talk, the way you spell, the crap you eat, being forced to watch your snaggletooths everytime a news story breaks out in england, the spice girls, that gay pop star with the spikey hair, just everything.

point taken, I admit I don`t really like you`s either Ignorant, stupid, talk too much, them fucking accents, backstreet boys and that gay fag moby..

Originally posted by effyoo

isn't Moby from England? Or is the techno making wimp just a stereotype for people from the British Isles?

haha yeah i always thought he was from england too. maybe he's like madonna and a wannabe snaggletooth. but i think he's from ny or something.

aussie roo fucker > english sheep fucker > now a mooselicking mountie

i hate you so much

Sheep?? I still confused I don`t see any in London mate and hardly any in England, as I `ve already said , New Zealanders are known for the sheep , they have a bigger popualtion of sheep than people, just like America has a bigger population of cunts than crack heads..just..

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Alot of other countries hate the way Americans talk...........

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Alot of other countries hate the way Americans talk...........

And also I am in Japan and the Japanese imitate the Americans accenets and it makes me want to knock them flat..........

wut do American's, Brits, etc call Australians ?

like Australians call Americans 'yanks' etc

jus wondering wut you call Australians?

Originally posted by krie

Convicts I guess, dunno I like Aussies..As I have shit loads of Family over there..I just don`t understand why Aussies hates English peeps when most of Originate from here and theres shit loads that come over here..

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Convicts I guess, dunno I like Aussies..As I have shit loads of Family over there..I just don`t understand why Aussies hates English peeps when most of Originate from here and theres shit loads that come over here..

It is to do with the whole Monarchy thing.........Who gives a shit, fuck those arrogant minded fools. Well I know that my English mate said that people he knew reffered to Aussie`s as Skips.

I have friends in England to and that would be another incentive to go there....I am in Japan at the moment and hate it.....Now no one start bitching saying you should love it because I would love it crap.....PLAIN AND SIMPLE THE JAPANESE ARE THE MOST IGNORANT RACE ON EARTH........

ignorant people are easy to make fun of...

on the flip side, what don't you like about japan? i would love to travel there at least... and how long have you been there and how are you paying for it and all that? (i'm not saying you should love it... please, hate away!)

Originally posted by krie

i saw an australian call a guy a "yank" in a bar in texas... the aussie got knocked flat and the bartender dragged him out the door and propped him up against the wall outside...

Archived