Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

the "you brits/yanks/kangeroos etc spell/say it wrong!!" thread

well, this war (sic) has been waging in a couple threads now. well, i think we should create a place in 'the zero where we can forget embracing each other's differences and get outright racist up in this piece.

oh man i hope yer kidding...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

semantics. it interests me. i enjoy learning the differences between a language shared by different cultures.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Shut up you koala ass eating witchety grub anal cavity excavating chucking spears and blowing digeridoo`s AUSSIE who eats Steve the COCK hunters dick

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

^^^^ JOKE I am Australian ^^^^

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

^^^^ JOKE I am Australian ^^^^

that's ok. it's not meant to be a serious topic

^^^woo...

now then... quit adding "u"s to words like color and humor... jerks...

what are you talking about ADDING u's? take a look at oxford's english dictionary pal. quit DROPPING the u's

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

^^^woo...

now then... quit adding "u"s to words like color and humor... jerks...

George Bush is AMERICA`S DADDY and all of the so called *citizen`s* are his PUNK`s

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

what are you talking about ADDING u's? take a look at oxford's english dictionary pal. quit DROPPING the u's

Exactly, as i`ve already stated it`s our language you yanks speak, so the "u`s" can stay where they are..

ok then america

ok then i can say get over september 11th...it was a tragedy but beleive it or not people die in all parts of the world and in much greater quantities...(bosinia, afghanistan etc) dont get me wrong its a tragedy and i hate terrorists but you know what i mean

Get over it? Those are pretty harsh words considerring it was the largest attack on American soil, ever. Not to mention the three thousand casualties and shit, twentyfive of them were Canadians.:eek:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by KRONOLOGIK

shit, twentyfive of them were Canadians.:eek:

like we care!

oh and as se4 said, you americans invented hip hop, but who has the best dj in the world? the uk......plus one, 20 odd yr old from THE UNITED KINGDOM. what did i say? oh yeh, our dj's are better than yours....lol

well i will be back in this thread. make it a sticky.

Scratch Perverts always have the team event sawn up.I think the 1st English guy to win it was Cut Master Swift in like 1988.Amazing dj..Didn`t he have some huge afro, tho that was all the rage then(well if you were black that is..

Guest sneak

what actually goes on at the bboy championships? i never been? i guess bboying and djing, but is there any graff?

RULE BRITANIA

Originally posted by sneak

what actually goes on at the bboy championships? i never been? i guess bboying and djing, but is there any graff?

RULE BRITANIA

B-boy battle from different crews from around the world.Don`t think theres live paintin but there is painted boards that specific writers have done..Not 100% I was drunk beyond recognition the last time I went, so my memory is shite..

Guest Pilau Hands

"And another thing; stop using that word! That's our word for making fun of people like you! We need it!"

if ya all wanna play like that then for godsakes go to the fucking dentist once in a while

Originally posted by yoink

if ya all wanna play like that then for godsakes go to the fucking dentist once in a while

Go on a diet fat boy..

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

"And another thing; stop using that word! That's our word for making fun of people like you! We need it!"

what word? and yoink, you wana play like that, get outa mcdonalds and all those fast food places you obese yank!

Originally posted by yoink

ah laudamercy, this could get ugly;)

Fuck it, this whole thing is getting played out, your fat i`ve got no teeth there we go..sorted..

Guest sneak

yeh it is gettin played, but im that bored. its this or a media studies essay. this wins. in fact im goin to have a fag...booya

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this