Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shameless self promotion

Move bitch, get out my way..

Thanks to some friends, lots of alcohol and a large tent, ill be going to see ludacris in a month or so for 22 dollars. Oh yeah, did i mention Im in the second row directly infront of the stage?

I got two more tickets to sell two...they should go for a fairly high amount.

BTW...Its was the closest i could get, cause ludacris bought out the first row for the dtp posse..

Ive been up for almost 32 hours now, 15 of those extremely drunk. Im going to bed.

Ssp

Still slurpin pussy.

yo, luda kills it.

i finally got the whole album tonight... some of the songs are wack as shit, but the ones that are hot, are hot to def.

i used to think ludacris was just another wack ass dirty south rapper. but i liked the few songs that i heard. then i seen him perform and fool rocked the house. music just sounds better live. fool has some dope shit to have fun and get a place rocking.

Originally posted by seeking

yo, luda kills it.

i finally got the whole album tonight... some of the songs are wack as shit, but the ones that are hot, are hot to def.

seriously though you learn to love it all even the stupid skits. " yo luda, its 20 dawg" hahaha or better "who the hell car in my driveway" well i guess it all depends how you say it but if i could say it in front of you i sure youd laugh. luda is also bomb diggety

you fuck why are you telling me shti thatll piss me off? im stuck in fucking paradise and we dont even have luda or atmoshpere. actually id rather see atmosphere.

yea, i wanna go see ludacris @ rosedale park, but then i don't wanna see bone thugs and harmoney and napy roots... ahh nah, hell nah, you all went up and done it...

done what?

she said she never done, she said she never tried...

she sittin there and tellin a motha fuckin lie!

:D

Guest willy.wonka

im with pistol on this one..i thought that he was wack..liked a couple of songs..like..oooh get out the way..get out the way bitch, get out the way!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this