Smoker's Poll...keep the thruth out of here

Guest imported_Tesseract

marlboro milds box all the way

newports after herb though DOES up your high though

i always wondered why people always said newports made you higher after smokin...it's a fuckin cigarette...i guess you get a nicotine rush after smoke a blunt of reg. speaking of newports, i always used to say i was sueing the newport company for there quote unquote 'crush proof box'. crush proof my ass.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

maybe its a mental thing...ive smoked marlboros after weed...and it doesnt do much....but when i smoke newports after weed.....i just get hella spaced out and i just stare at nothingness because im so baked..same happens to everyone i kno...shit....almost every kid in SF smokes newports..they cost 4.50 a pack though so im chill off that shit....PICK STOGES OFF THE GROUND!!! ahaha

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

newports are like the "hip" thing to smoke for some reason...whenever i smoke them i get really light headed so i just stick to marlboro lights....newports after herb though DOES up your high though...its pretty weird because taht never happens with marlboros

they may give your high a boost, but youll come down a lot faster....

Originally posted by dai

marlboro milds box all the way

i always wondered why people always said newports made you higher after smokin...it's a fuckin cigarette...i guess you get a nicotine rush after smoke a blunt of reg. speaking of newports, i always used to say i was sueing the newport company for there quote unquote 'crush proof box'. crush proof my ass.

lmao!!! milds are ok... but when i was smoking marlboro's, it was reds all the way.

Originally posted by binaryheresy

ahh fuck newports. for people who want to die twice as fast as other smokers and can't take real cigs. haha. no offense. camel filters/wides all the way with me. in a box. like i said. funny and cool tricks with the camel cash and celophane. about a pack every two days.

on the camel light box theres a naked man standing on the camels front leg. look closly and youll see. and no, newports are for us manly men.

Originally posted by rip

on the camel light box theres a naked man standing on the camels front leg. look closly and youll see. and no, newports are for us manly men.

word. i've spotted him out lots of times... the guy thats facing foward. i thought he was on all the camel packs though.

Archived