odd freight catches

Jerk182

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One time I was about to head home from a spot with a scrap can of kona brown and an empty of white, and for some reason I really didn't want to carry the empty, and there was nowhere good to toss it, so I painted it kona brown and left it in the wheel well/suspension of a tanker. Blended right in.

My weird sightings have been mild. I remember seeing a row of characters (faces) painted in just blue and white on a hopper in '98, good tech stuff. Some civilian shit in roller paint that was from Mexico. Lots of slogans by workers dissing their employer. Knee-high grass growing...on top of a hopper (not a dead car either), and out of some bulkhead flats. A white boxcar with faded I LOVE NY lettering up high on the right panel. A Cap MPC throw on a Soo Line box...twice in two years. One Iz the Wiz hollow on a hopper, and an Iz fillin (crosshatched with a stock tip) on a box. A sun character on a sky blue boxcar, obviously civilian, but big as a panel piece.

And a TOE box WITHOUT Colossus of Roads on it...dude is slippin.

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

A Cap MPC throw on a Soo Line box...twice in two years. One Iz the Wiz hollow on a hopper, and an Iz fillin (crosshatched with a stock tip) on a box.

yeah i got a cap on an old sp car. got from a trade.

i caught the all time king of graffiti earlier this year on a ic box too.

Re: Looking for a frieght

Originally posted by Sket One

I did a frieght with Kem in 91Caught this photo of Kems

in Boston Still looking for the SKET (Whole frieght Back and white Drippy Piece)

If any one has a flick or has seen this email unitee1@hotmail.com

http://www.uniteegraphics.com/kemfreight.jpg'>

is that Kem 3A, or the Kem from philly who's down with IAO (i think)?

weird shit

the first time i saw an other i was in york, pa and the streak said york pa underneath it. where im at now the yard has a long line of trains that are dead. in them there is a water bed lou and on the same freight a matokie slaughter with a womans face. jase and neon outlines. a jase fokis neon and another head i cant remember e2e is in the yard hella faded and the doors open and some homeless guy lives in it and i was reading some baltimore zine and seen the same freight in it. i showed it to the bum. on the east coast i saw a twist bottle with an arrow that said the king is over there and there was a rambler streak to where it was pointing. ive seen a tight spider at the tops of hella boxcars. usually in black and white.

Originally posted by oldfaithful

at two in the other morning i saw a rag tag marching band,practicing marching down the tracks not far from the yard,that wasnt on a train but was close enough.

a mural of osama getting shot and the towers getting hit ,i think tyme painted it.

please oh please tell me you got good flicks of that train!!!

Originally posted by *STEEL*

i dont have a great picture of it, but it is on a ns line that comes back ,and i'll get a flick.i know someone who might aswell have it.

that would be great... just let me know when you got it! thanks

Guest oldfaithful
Originally posted by BIG T

that would be great... just let me know when you got it! thanks

e mail me so i can let you know when i have the flick.

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by Jerk182

looking through old flicks.....................

yellow swastikas end to end on a rail link says some crap about the n.r.a. and freemen.

swatch loves so and so dated 89, im pretty sure it was omar.

that schoolbus wholecar was pretty neat.

-jerk182

YO CAN I GET A PIC OF THAT???

• 3 weeks later...

theres a lil layup not too far from where i stay that u cant hit...<<too hot...but once i was passing by and (this place never has good stuff running through it) i saw one of them lil cars that holds the containers they put on semi trucks....and it had a dope, oooold ass cameo piece on it...what was cool..but wierd....

Originally posted by duffman

once I was painting and just as I was finishing my peice I heard a noise coming down the tracks... Due to the way the layup was the only thing I could do was crawl under the train and climb out the othe side of it.. as I went under the train I saw a pone tag that said "hide shhh" I always thought it was weird since I was trying to hide too....

nice!

Guest Mike bibby

1997 i saw a top 2 bottom outline of a guy fucking a girl doggy style, it was really funny looking, like a kid did it, you know..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 5:00 Shadow

this thread is dope!

this weekend, i seen these etchings on green hoppers of what looked like farmers and workers, very folk art looking,

always catching seen, ces fills on tankers

"the workers" streaks in hot pink...lol

third grade humor e2e was hot also...

i gotta jog the memory here, i'll be back... peace

Archived