Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FR8HOUND

''RAILROAD ''HIS-STORY''....

Guest fr8lover

big up to mr kodak kid...keeping monikers alive...

the fellow "kid" de KS says hey bro

Originally posted by blackhearts

what is around his neck?

a bandanna, a small rr spike, and not sure what the ball thing is?..posing is ''Slim Tim'', part of ''The Million Mile'' club, and part of a family of famous hobo's, from his dad, grandpa, and sisters..The million mile club, consist's of hobo's like, Texas Madman, RR doc, Slim Tim, Dante Fucwha, Sidedoor Pullman Kid[est. 1930], and a few others...a million ridden miles on the rails ? Thats alot of riding, not sure where they were at [mileage], when this photo was taken, Sept. 2001...

Re: whats up fr8 hound!

Originally posted by Mr. clasico

nice post, we used to trade. i sent you some footage too, howz the video coming anyways, later G!:D

THE VIDEO IS COMING ALONG GREAT, ALMOST FINISHED, AND YEAH I KNOW IT'S LATE, HAD SOME REAL-LIFE PROBLEMS FOR A FEW MONTHS, BUT IM BACK ON TRACK NOW. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, MOMMA USE TO SAY, SO....DROP ME AN EMAIL SOMETIME, AIGHT. PIECE.>>>>>>>>>FR8HOUND:dazed: <<<STILL HUFFING

Guest FromTheHeart

Bipolar solar sisss ummm?

Lots of "soul"

in those shots

Guest HELEX

Fr8 hound send me an email if you intereasted in trading some of those flicks?There all pretty sick but the second one is grasping!

Originally posted by HELEX

Fr8 hound send me an email if you intereasted in trading some of those flicks?There all pretty sick but the second one is grasping!

I HAVE TO AGREE. THE SECOND ONE IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE...BLACK AND WHITE 'S ARE SO DOPE FOR CATCHING ANYTHING WITH FEELING, IT GIVES A PHOTO SUBJECT SO MUCH CHARACTER...AS FAR AS TRADING GOES , IT'S A POSSIBILITY..WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR TRADE....? EMAIL ME ...

Guest TrustEvil

Uncle Kodak knows where things belong....

fr8hound what up?We use to trade back in the days.When is your new video coming out?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now