Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

Get some pics of the store, or even the stock. Great to see stuff in natural enviroment....

No flicks of the spot, I wasn't out digging, had the baggage and the fuck trophies in the car coming back from a day trip to the coast. Stopped to get gas and do bathroom breaks, and the spot was right next door, glad I followed my hunch. When I go back it will be strictly a digging mission.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought fuck trophies were kinda like trophy wives or just hot chicks with no brains..but i like your description for fuck trophies too..hehha..seems like the hot paint is the only thick paint outta the bunch..but i could be wrong...LOOT.

Here's a bunch of cans I was given this week thru efforts. The Rusto Regal Red is full and I picked it up through a box lot at an auction. A few of the Hot paint cans are full as well. The rest are either used or speak for themselves. All are available. Just PM me and we can work it out. Enjoy.

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

Got a couple self feeding krylon spray paint racks for sale. Come with or without the metal anti-theft cage. 3 for sale, 2 are krylon one is a generic off brand on casters. Looking for cash, but will posibly trade. NY NJ PA CT area only. I will deliver a reasonable distance possibly.

Dammit! There's a shop here that would probably love one of those.

JoeW-those cans were probably sitting in a case on the edge of a pallet. I helped a friend unload a few pallets of fancy tagger paint for the local market, and found quite a few cans with that kind of damage, and all were from cases on the pallet edges.

Archived