"CAST OUT THE DEVIL"- The return of the United Methodist Church of Seym!

Seym1has2no3fiends

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy shit, i laughed so hard at this i spit on the screen, more than one time.

bump for caca fuck,

bump for frostys hard hitting questions, striking a bit to close to home,

bump for finally seeing some makros flicks. (i like the wall piece alot.)

and

bump for the phrase "mallcore fucktards"

*edited and im still laughing

[This message has been edited by ohnoone (edited 09-19-2001).]

Guest in fuckin' full effect

a little word of advice for you seym...

*if you want people to like your shit,

don't throw in all that religious stuff.

it will only get in the way of everyone's true perception of your works.

*and if you say that you don't care if anyone

likes your shit, quit postin' bro.

*by the way, quit trying to convert people.

your stuff is not that good...

Ok, I'm sorry people, but this has to be the gayest thread I've ever seen on 12oz. (And that's saying something, there's been some gay posts here...)

1. I realized why I stopped going to church when I saw Seym's flicks- look at those girls! Horrid! Church girls bite.

2. Macro (er, Jeremy) is a fag! It's funny how people's minds are so fucked up...

3. This shit sounds like the plot to a Jerry Springer episode: "My tagger buddy now loves the devil"...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Like Muslims/

Standing on the block rockin' a Kufi/"

-Ghostface

Guest in fuckin' full effect

personally, i think a couple of those girls

are pretty hot. but that's just me...

besides, the thought of bangin' a devoted church girl(horrid or not) just turns me on...

oh well...

I was really, honestly having fun with this one. Makro and I began to laugh even more when people like frosty started to take us seriously. However, they began to cross the line. How fucking stupid can a kid be? Honestly, me, a young graffiti artist, runing a fucking methodist church of all things??!! People even believe that I paint a church legal wall over and over again. Well, to you guys, fuck you. You don't know shit about the spots around here. To anybody who takes these posts seriously, ie, me being a minister and makro being a goth, kill yourself now. You'd be doing the world a favor. People used to enjoy these posts a lot, so I decided to bring them back, for older members of 12oz like seeking, platipie and webster. But now, idiot little toys like Frosty (yes, you are a fucking toy I saw your sketches) ruined everything by just going overboard. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE POSTS, STOP REPLYING TO THEM! I mean, seriously! Are you people brain dead? THERE IS NO CHURCH! THERE IS NO LEGAL WALL! ALL THESE PIECES ARE ILLEGALS, MAKRO IS NOT A SATANIC KILLER AND I AM NOT A FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN! WISE THE FUCK UP! Well, you've ruined yet another tradition. In fact, you've ruined two! My church posts and makro's 666 posts. Good job, dickheads. This is why I'm signing up for my local anti-graffiti task force ASAP. And one last thing, GODDAMN SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE STUPID!

Here's a re-post for all you kids with short attention spans:

I was really, honestly having fun with this one. Makro and I began to laugh even more when people like frosty started to take us seriously. However, they began to cross the line. How fucking stupid can a kid be? Honestly, me, a young graffiti artist, runing a fucking methodist church of all things??!! People even believe that I paint a church legal wall over and over again. Well, to you guys, fuck you. You don't know shit about the spots around here. To anybody who takes these posts seriously, ie, me being a minister and makro being a goth, kill yourself now. You'd be doing the world a favor. People used to enjoy these posts a lot, so I decided to bring them back, for older members of 12oz like seeking, platipie and webster. But now, idiot little toys like Frosty (yes, you are a fucking toy I saw your sketches) ruined everything by just going overboard. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE POSTS, STOP REPLYING TO THEM! I mean, seriously! Are you people brain dead? THERE IS NO CHURCH! THERE IS NO LEGAL WALL! ALL THESE PIECES ARE ILLEGALS, MAKRO IS NOT A SATANIC KILLER AND I AM NOT A FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN! WISE THE FUCK UP! Well, you've ruined yet another tradition. In fact, you've ruined two! My church posts and makro's 666 posts. Good job, dickheads. This is why I'm signing up for my local anti-graffiti task force ASAP. And one last thing, GODDAMN SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE STUPID!

fuck.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET:

how many times are you gonna paint the same spot sukka.

your no writer you just paint under some bridge behind ya church.

god bless th u.s.

period point blank. and your style aint changed that much either. do us all a favor and drown in a baptismal pool.

You're just mad because you like to ignore facts about certain up and comming wars that we may be fighting.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i laugh at these posts

------------------

"I bet you never heard of a player with no game,

told the truth to get what I want,

but shot it with no shame."

Originally posted by Ezra1.0:

Ok, I'm sorry people, but this has to be the gayest thread I've ever seen on 12oz. (And that's saying something, there's been some gay posts here...)

1. I realized why I stopped going to church when I saw Seym's flicks- look at those girls! Horrid! Church girls bite.

2. Macro (er, Jeremy) is a fag! It's funny how people's minds are so fucked up...

3. This shit sounds like the plot to a Jerry Springer episode: "My tagger buddy now loves the devil"...

"Like Muslims/

Standing on the block rockin' a Kufi/"

-Ghostface

hahahahahahahahha

BLUNTZ AND FORTIES.$

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Originally posted by FROSTY:

Word up to you Ezra!

anywayz. it was late last night and i was tired. all im really saying is leave your church/ antichurch or whatever crap in chanel zero!

and for all you that were saying shit.

FUCK YOU ALL!

GODDAMN YOUR FUCKING IDIOCY! I POSTED NOT 1, NOT 2, BUT 3 POSTS TELLING YOU ALREADY THAT THIS IS JUST A FUCKING JOKE! WHY DO YOU INSIST ON BEING STUPID?

Here's the deal, the bench can get a little plain once in a while. I love looking at flicks, but man, I love seeing humor also, as do other people. Am I too over your head? How can people be so stupid? Somebody fucking answer me!

Frosty- I'm gonna post this twice just so you can find it easier. I understand you aint the smartest.

Word up to you Ezra!

anywayz. it was late last night and i was tired. all im really saying is leave your church/ antichurch or whatever crap in chanel zero!

FUCK YOU ALL!

GODDAMN YOUR FUCKING IDIOCY! I POSTED NOT 1, NOT 2, BUT 3 POSTS TELLING YOU ALREADY THAT THIS IS JUST A FUCKING JOKE! WHY DO YOU INSIST ON BEING STUPID?

Here's the deal, the bench can get a little plain once in a while. I love looking at flicks, but man, I love seeing humor also, as do other people. Am I too over your head? How can people be so stupid? Somebody fucking answer me!

This is the second post. I also suggest reading one of my three replies on page 2.

Word up to you Ezra!

FUCK YOU ALL!

This is the second post. I also suggest reading one of my three replies on page 2.

Archived