Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Seym1has2no3fiends

"CAST OUT THE DEVIL"- The return of the United Methodist Church of Seym!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by renski297:

hey seym fuck what all these people say about your posts. personally i fuckin love them!! your style has improved madly!! keep posting and fuck what they say.

fuck yea man..your posts are funny as hell and your style is sick

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by ZackAttack:

*makes fart noise*

…aaaahhhhhhhhhh…relief.

Word up to you Ezra!

anywayz. it was late last night and i was tired. all im really saying is leave your church/ antichurch or whatever crap in chanel zero!

and for all you that were saying shit.

FUCK YOU ALL!

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

wow. this shit is funny. and seym, props on getting some new letters. i like it all quite a bit.

what he said.

------------------

buddha bless you

Originally posted by Ezra1.0:

Ok, I'm sorry people, but this has to be the gayest thread I've ever seen on 12oz. (And that's saying something, there's been some gay posts here...)

1. I realized why I stopped going to church when I saw Seym's flicks- look at those girls! Horrid! Church girls bite.

2. Macro (er, Jeremy) is a fag! It's funny how people's minds are so fucked up...

3. This shit sounds like the plot to a Jerry Springer episode: "My tagger buddy now loves the devil"...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Like Muslims/

Standing on the block rockin' a Kufi/"

-Ghostface

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

hahahahahahahahha

BLUNTZ AND FORTIES.$

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Originally posted by cese:

makro ur a fukin queer u think ur goth or whatever in some way but u aint all that goth shit is fake it aint nothin. so get off that devil shit and stop postin fukin idiot

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

BONG FORTRESS!!!

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

weird, none of seym's other posts turn into full arguments with all of 12oz. involved.

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

Originally posted by FROSTY:

Word up to you Ezra!

anywayz. it was late last night and i was tired. all im really saying is leave your church/ antichurch or whatever crap in chanel zero!

FUCK YOU ALL!

GODDAMN YOUR FUCKING IDIOCY! I POSTED NOT 1, NOT 2, BUT 3 POSTS TELLING YOU ALREADY THAT THIS IS JUST A FUCKING JOKE! WHY DO YOU INSIST ON BEING STUPID?

Here's the deal, the bench can get a little plain once in a while. I love looking at flicks, but man, I love seeing humor also, as do other people. Am I too over your head? How can people be so stupid? Somebody fucking answer me!

Frosty- I'm gonna post this twice just so you can find it easier. I understand you aint the smartest.

Word up to you Ezra!

FUCK YOU ALL!

GODDAMN YOUR FUCKING IDIOCY! I POSTED NOT 1, NOT 2, BUT 3 POSTS TELLING YOU ALREADY THAT THIS IS JUST A FUCKING JOKE! WHY DO YOU INSIST ON BEING STUPID?

Here's the deal, the bench can get a little plain once in a while. I love looking at flicks, but man, I love seeing humor also, as do other people. Am I too over your head? How can people be so stupid? Somebody fucking answer me!

This is the second post. I also suggest reading one of my three replies on page 2.

Word up to you Ezra!

FUCK YOU ALL!

This is the second post. I also suggest reading one of my three replies on page 2.

newer members are fuckin this up....

ive always found seym's posts great...great pieces from seym and makro with comedy, nuff said.

Originally posted by sectorTVA:

newer members are fuckin this up....

ive always found seym's posts great...great pieces from seym and makro with comedy, nuff said.

and that's what these posts really ammount to. It's all in fun. I guess when you're in 4th grade, like most of the newer members of this board, it's hard to differenciate from the real world and internet fantasy. But, thanks sector.

[This message has been edited by Seym1has2no3fiends (edited 09-19-2001).]

its really scary that a person could not understand that his is a joke.... oh well, stupid people add humor to life.

shut the fuck up. I dont think you got all those homos together and took pictures as a joke. and im in grade 12 you stupid ignorant basterd. I can see why makros dosnt like your gay church. cauz theres homos there like you.

I said in my other post we should end this but it dosnt seem liek you want to.

Guest hipnos

oh my lord!!! you're in 12th grade and you're this stupid? "i don't think you got all those homos together and took pictures as a joke" copyright FROSTY stoofid 2001.. damn...ahahahaahahahahaha!!!!!

word word yo makro this dude needs to be assaulted with jelly and ladybic razors!!!!

shut the fuck up. I dont think you got all those homos together and took pictures as a joke. and im in grade 12 you stupid ignorant basterd. I can see why makros dosnt like your gay church. cauz theres homos there like you.

I said in my other post we should end this but it dosnt seem liek you want to.

Right click on any of the church pictures. Only then will you realize that he's just taking them from random church sites.

Why do you have to ruin the fun for everyone else.

Jeez.

You get the http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//icons/icon13.gif'> .