Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Seym1has2no3fiends

"CAST OUT THE DEVIL"- The return of the United Methodist Church of Seym!

K whatever how am i supposed to know if this kid is some hard core christian or not.

Hes still pretty conseeded and thinks his work is the shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest hipnos
Originally posted by FROSTY:

you spelt stupid stoofid you fukin retard.

what, it's not spelled stoofid? wow, i guess i am the 'fukin retard'... damn, frosty wins again..sorry frosty..

(I KNOW YOU ARE A MORON, SO I'M GOING TO EXPLAIN NOW THAT THIS WAS ALL SARCASM. I KNOW HOW TO SPELL STUPID, BUT YOU'RE STOOFID. STOOFID STOOFID STOOFID.)

STOOFID

K whatever how am i supposed to know if this kid is some hard core christian or not.

USE COMMON FUCKING SENSE! YOU ARE AN IDIOT. THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE. I NEVER ONCE SAID THAT MY LETTERS WERE THE SHIT, BUT THEY'RE A HELL OF LOT BETTER THAN YOU. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO CORRECT A GUY'S SPELLING? LOOK! "conseeded"

jesus christ, just stop talking. Each word makes you look dumber and dumber (I'm surprised that this is even possible considering how we all thought you were stupid to begin with). Now I understand that a lot of people thought that I was serious at first, but you're the only person who just wouldn't quit. It took you OVER 3 posts AFTER I explained that this was a joke for you to actually realize that there is no church. You're in 12th grade? Oh, man. You must be at the top of your class, too. Plus your screen name makes you sound like an icy hot stuntaz reject. Like I said, killing yourself would be your best course of action. Don't underestimate the power of ignorance.

lets pick on people because they spelt something wrong! hey fuckbox, you spelled conceited as "conseeded". incorrect! WOO I AM THE BEST AT INSULTING PEOPLE NOW! 12th grade my ass. lay off the fuckin pills you slow fucking popsicle ballsack three hundred. i advise you to jump into an endless tube of vasonline and glass shards. devour a lifetime of misery "dun".

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

http://www.ehomebook.com/users/jenningsfam/images/enzo1.jpg'>

yeah i doubt you posers can tag and use photoshop like enzo (frosty) can you bitches always talk shit to me and now youre talking shit to my nigga frosty you guys are sooooo homos LOL

http://www.ehomebook.com/users/jenningsfam/images/enzo2.jpg'>

this was a really hard place to get to bcuz he had to jump a fence and painted too so just stop pretending like you posers are tuff and just keep sucking your bottle you gay fag posers!

Guest HESHIANDET

dude im not even gonna escalte things here. just know i think you fucking suck, and your posts were never ever funny.

------------------

stonecutters#1

_ -o

-_<,

(*)/'(*)

Guest in fuckin' full effect

it seems like everytime one of you tries to

rag on another about his spelling, you end

up writing something with a bunch of

miserably misspelled words...

i don't think that makes you look any smarter...

oh well...

Guest rodeojones

THIS IS THE BEST POST EVER...dont believe makros...he is a goth!(= ..hahaha

Originally posted by MeR-oNe:

http://www.ehomebook.com/users/jenningsfam/images/enzo1.jpg'>

yeah i doubt you posers can tag and use photoshop like enzo (frosty) can you bitches always talk shit to me and now youre talking shit to my nigga frosty you guys are sooooo homos LOL

http://www.ehomebook.com/users/jenningsfam/images/enzo2.jpg'>

this was a really hard place to get to bcuz he had to jump a fence and painted too so just stop pretending like you posers are tuff and just keep sucking your bottle you gay fag posers!

hahahahahahahahahahaha hope you are kidding! look its a flaming turd. hahahahhaahhhhh and who the fuck cares how hard that spot is to get to. if its so hard to get there why not paint something good other than blocks and arrows. pee pee forever

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

[This message has been edited by Kr430n5_666 (edited 09-19-2001).]

yes that enzo shit is a joke if you didn't already know. check the image sources of seyms pictures and then check the image sources of the enzo.

Word up to you Ezra!

anywayz. it was late last night and i was tired. all im really saying is leave your church/ antichurch or whatever crap in chanel zero!

and for all you that were saying shit.

FUCK YOU ALL!

will you just shut the fuck up already!

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

lay off the fuckin pills you slow fucking popsicle ballsack three hundred.

^^^ he wins with an insult so creative it would make samuel beckett scratch his head and say "what the fuck does that mean? It's definitely insulting, but I can't make hide nor hair of it." To paraphrase Pulp Fiction, Frosty, he went "surreal on your ass."

Now The Comic Book Guy, "best post ever."

------------------

buddha bless you

[This message has been edited by mud_buddha (edited 09-19-2001).]

i normally will not interfere with one persons posting style or criticism of another for religious or graff beliefs............

but frosty,

SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN GROWN FOLKS ARE TALKING

thanks, and i apologise to all, like me, who read and enjoyed the ongoing battle of good vs. evil, up to the point when the wet blanket was thrown over it all... or should i say the frosty blanket.

------------------

you annoy me more than a one legged guy with a soccer ball.

RIP DREAM and PAK

in your head like gray matter.

Guest GoBiloe

what the fuck are you talkin about...

you have 11 posts so dont come in here thinking you know shit. I can say whatever the fuck i want!

stupid ass newbie

i've been on this site a year longer than you have, "newbie"

you don't know who i am, you stupid shit. man you really are a very stupid shit.

so fuck you you herb. i hope you're proud of your 100 and however many posts.. they'll get you real far, toy.

Guest bug

everyone taking this shit seriously reminds me of when i was a little kid and i knew some kids that thought that professional wrestling was real

Guest GoBiloe

oh man i'm still laughing from makro's insults. oh my god that was funny... im really still laughing... rock on makro and seym.

these kids know how to keep this forum in perspective with the silly posts. it's so revealing that they can piss off so many people so easily! so fuck the haters- this shit rocks!

and frosty, are we supposed to be impressed that you are in "grade 12"? you must be older than all of us. wow. king of your school. the high school freshmen look at you in awe as you walk down the hall. you sure do have a right to be "konseetet" (FROSTY: "no thats not even how i spelled it you loser") little do those freshmen know that you are the laughing stock of this board. eat shit.

hahaha

i think these posts are hilarious,

please don't abandon your one true god when times get rough. jesus teaches us to speak the word of the lord to those who are disbelievers.

do not let the pagans bring you down.

peace be with you...

------------------

high plains drifter

Frosty, during a meeting yesterday with the rest of the congregation, we discussed the issue of non-believers and those whom god did not bless with intelligence alike. We've decided that Makro is a good kid. He still thinks, he still loves, and deep down inside he's just Jeremy trying to escape a barage of white make-up and "death metal". You on the other hand are to intervention as a bird is to a newly waxed car. There is no place for you in our church, nor the Brentwood methodist church. We have not turned our back on you, though. You must repent! Repent for being unintelligent! Repent for being vulgar! Repent for slipping through the cracks of your local highschool system and somehow making your way to the 12th grade! Repent for the sketches you posted! Repent for not painting and then talking down on others who do. Repent for hating a church! Repent for hating god himself! Frosty, God loves all of his children, but he wonders about a lot of them. And now, here's a message from Kara, one of our leading volunteers from our youth team:

http://www.bumcyouth.org/images/GAMES%201.jpg'>

Have a good day, frosty!

im so fuckin pissed at this kid thinking hes a badass since hes a senior in highshcool. who gives a shit, when i was a senior i didnt really give a fuck, i just wanted to get out of high school, because high school is nothing but a bunch of kids trying to be like theyre favorite MTV fucknuts. your seniority and age have no relation to how fuckin stupid you are. who cares if youre in "12th grade" you act like a 6th grade bitch who thinks hes hard because hes trying to do graffiti. fuck off now...im actually pissed for once.

[This message has been edited by sectorTVA (edited 09-20-2001).]