"CAST OUT THE DEVIL"- The return of the United Methodist Church of Seym!

Seym1has2no3fiends

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha

i think these posts are hilarious,

please don't abandon your one true god when times get rough. jesus teaches us to speak the word of the lord to those who are disbelievers.

do not let the pagans bring you down.

peace be with you...

------------------

high plains drifter

Frosty, during a meeting yesterday with the rest of the congregation, we discussed the issue of non-believers and those whom god did not bless with intelligence alike. We've decided that Makro is a good kid. He still thinks, he still loves, and deep down inside he's just Jeremy trying to escape a barage of white make-up and "death metal". You on the other hand are to intervention as a bird is to a newly waxed car. There is no place for you in our church, nor the Brentwood methodist church. We have not turned our back on you, though. You must repent! Repent for being unintelligent! Repent for being vulgar! Repent for slipping through the cracks of your local highschool system and somehow making your way to the 12th grade! Repent for the sketches you posted! Repent for not painting and then talking down on others who do. Repent for hating a church! Repent for hating god himself! Frosty, God loves all of his children, but he wonders about a lot of them. And now, here's a message from Kara, one of our leading volunteers from our youth team:

http://www.bumcyouth.org/images/GAMES%201.jpg'>

Have a good day, frosty!

im so fuckin pissed at this kid thinking hes a badass since hes a senior in highshcool. who gives a shit, when i was a senior i didnt really give a fuck, i just wanted to get out of high school, because high school is nothing but a bunch of kids trying to be like theyre favorite MTV fucknuts. your seniority and age have no relation to how fuckin stupid you are. who cares if youre in "12th grade" you act like a 6th grade bitch who thinks hes hard because hes trying to do graffiti. fuck off now...im actually pissed for once.

[This message has been edited by sectorTVA (edited 09-20-2001).]

Originally posted by Ezra1.0:

Another quick thing I noticed:

Where are all the black people in those church pics? Christianity is rascist as fuck... Started by Romans, AFTER they killed Jesus...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"...put a gerbil on your Christmas list!"

-Ras Kass

i hope your joking right.for one thing jesus himself was not even what we today would call white. and there are plenty of black christians.

I never said i hated god u prick. I beleive in god. So repent on being a fukin bullshit artist. The fact that you could say that i hated god without even knowing me makes me unsure about how much you beleive in god.

sorry i didnt understand your joke.

Originally posted by FROSTY:

I never said i hated god u prick. I beleive in god. So repent on being a fukin bullshit artist. The fact that you could say that i hated god without even knowing me makes me unsure about how much you beleive in god.

sorry i didnt understand your joke.

dont speak anymore...

bump for jesus and reverend seym!!! let's have a church cookout and bob for apples and have pie eating contests and a three legged race!!! all in the name of god! we can invite frosty, and when he finally breaks down and repents, we'll all be there with shoulders for him to cry on. it's ok frosty, accept the church...accept the faith!

oh yeah, jeremy, i'm starting a christian death metal band if you want in.. we need a kazoo-ist if you're interested... just don't bring any dead animals to practice this time..

Originally posted by hipnos:

bump for jesus and reverend seym!!! let's have a church cookout and bob for apples and have pie eating contests and a three legged race!!! all in the name of god! we can invite frosty, and when he finally breaks down and repents, we'll all be there with shoulders for him to cry on. it's ok frosty, accept the church...accept the faith!

oh yeah, jeremy, i'm starting a christian death metal band if you want in.. we need a kazoo-ist if you're interested... just don't bring any dead animals to practice this time..

can i play bongos?

Originally posted by FROSTY:

your a bit late son

and you are a bit stoofid... son.

on a side note...look at the smiley icon on this post. i think it's saying "oh shnap!!!"

ill admit i didnt get it at first.. never really payed much attention to previos seym post .. beyond the graff that is.. but FROSTY man.. come on now..

mayb this display of an unmatched level of idiocy could be explained if i just smacked your dumb ass over the head with a 2x4 .. but even then im not so sure...

good post seym.. and thanks for posting frosty.. you made me laugh (at you) more then ilaughed at marko's and seym's post..

[This message has been edited by LetsGoJockPose! (edited 09-22-2001).]

oh.. and check this..

its the first day of school .. and in one of my classes the teacher is going around calling on people, asking their name and what they did over the summer. the teacher gets to this girl, and asks her what she did over the summer, and the girl says "well, i went to a concert with my freinds and we stayed over night at a hotel near by" and the teacher says "what type of concert" and she fucking says "Christian Rock" HAHAH and i started laughing out loud.. and everyone looked at me like i was crazy hahah .. and i just couldnt stop laughing so im all like "ahhahah christian rock ahhah you gotta be joking me hahah" and the teacher gets all mad and stuff.. and that is my story!

Archived