"CAST OUT THE DEVIL"- The return of the United Methodist Church of Seym!

Seym1has2no3fiends

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Seym1has2no3fiends:

Oh, jeremy, or MAKRO as you like refer to yourself as. I just talked to jessica (she was sarah's best friend, remember?!) and she said that the guy's name wasn't logan. I knew you were lying! See, you've failed again. Just come back to your family here at UMCS and we can all work this out. Seriously, we're not judging you at all! We didn't when you said all that horrible stuff about us last time, and church members are already expressing their concern about you, Jeremy. This is a serious thing you need to work out! Not only with us, but with yourself and God also!

NO LISTEN!!! I KNOW HIS NAME REALLY ISNT LOGAN, BUT THE FACT THAT HE LIED TO ME MADE HIM 32% MORE EVIL THAN HE ALREADY WAS!!! LIES = EVIL. SO THAT KILLS THAT YOU FUCKING MORON. AND LIKE I SAID...NEVER AGAIN WILL I FROLIC WITH YOU AND YOU CURRUPTED CHILDREN. YOU CAN ALL STAPLE YOURSELVES TOGETHER AND HAVE A RACE TO SEE WHO GETS TO DRINK A GALLON OF MILK FIRST AND DISCOVER WHO IS LACTOSE INTOLERANT (i seen it done once).

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

NO LISTEN!!! I KNOW HIS NAME REALLY ISNT LOGAN, BUT THE FACT THAT HE LIED TO ME MADE HIM 32% MORE EVIL THAN HE ALREADY WAS!!! LIES = EVIL. SO THAT KILLS THAT YOU FUCKING MORON. AND LIKE I SAID...NEVER AGAIN WILL I FROLIC WITH YOU AND YOU CURRUPTED CHILDREN. YOU CAN ALL STAPLE YOURSELVES TOGETHER AND HAVE A RACE TO SEE WHO GETS TO DRINK A GALLON OF MILK FIRST AND DISCOVER WHO IS LACTOSE INTOLERANT (i seen it done once).

If you're refering to the milk chugging contest, that was last year and it had nothing to do with lactose intolerence. What's your infactuation with evil anyway? I reject all that is evil while you pretend to embrace it! Whatever happened to the Jeremy who used to hang out in god's kitchen and helped middle-schoolers with history homework? Remember the tutoring program, Makro? I do. You helped out a lot. Look, I understand you're having a hard time, and teenage life can do that to a person. Just call me at the church (373-3663). I'll be here until 10:30 tonight. We're already planning our senior mission and guess where it is? Juarez, Mexico! You loved our last mission. And the crocket park music fest, too! Remember that christian ska band you were in? Just consider it. There is love and hope here.

seym y dont you jsut post graffiti yes jesus has love to give and all that man but really i think its fucked up you try to incorparate bible bangin with graffiti. they dont go hand and had and nither does satinizm isnt that wyat makes graf so great is that people of all woks of life do it but i get a little up set when this shit goes down man graffti and religion are 2 different things man your shits fresh but i finde you throwing god up in our faces to be quite offence and you to marko with the devil. but man you desurve to get ragged on in my opinion just post your shit and let it be 12oz isnt your fucking bible banging messsage board to spred the love of the lord.

K whell guess what

I HAVE COMPLETLY LOST RESPECT FOR SEYM AND MARKOS. SEYM-- YOU ARE BEING GAY AND EXPECTING THAT BITCH TO JUST WASH OFF HER MAKEUP AND COME BACK TO HAPPY CHURCH USA.

MARKOS-- AS I SAID BEFOR I HATE GOTHS. YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT YOUR LOVE FOR THE DEVIL, BUT UNFORTUNATLY YOU SOUND LIKE A GRADE 7 POET WANNABE. IM NOT SCARED OF YOU AT ALL! YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE...I WILL CAST UPON THE DARK SHADOWS OF HELL ON YOUR RECHED SOUL... BUT I AINT HEARIN IT. TALK LIKE A HUMAN.. EVERYONE CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU.

AND SEYM IF YOU WANNA FIX SHIT UP THEN MAYBE TRY SEEING THINGS HER WAY. MAYBE YOU DONT KNOW ALL THAT YOU THINK YOU DO.

Originally posted by FROSTY:

MARKOS-- AS I SAID BEFOR I HATE GOTHS. YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT YOUR LOVE FOR THE DEVIL, BUT UNFORTUNATLY YOU SOUND LIKE A GRADE 7 POET WANNABE. IM NOT SCARED OF YOU AT ALL! YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE...I WILL CAST UPON THE DARK SHADOWS OF HELL ON YOUR RECHED SOUL... BUT I AINT HEARIN IT. TALK LIKE A HUMAN.. EVERYONE CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU.

hahahahahahahahahaha! graffiti online is amazing because you run under a different name which makes creating a ridiculous persona easier than ever! you dont know me. you dont know my motives. you dont know what im doing. you know nothing about me. if oyu knew me in person everything would be different. but i do not wish to meet you in person...because SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!!!!!

poof you are a dummy face. wee...im in 7th grade. caca fuck 3.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

your one stupid mother fuker.

just answer me this...

why did u leave church for the goth scene..

was it because you decided the devil was cooler than god

or

did it have anything to do with friends, style, and the need for attention..

we dont know each other so just tell me the truth...

just answer me this...

or

youre taking this a bit too seriously frosty...this is a very enjoyable thread for me...i enjoy the seym and the makros freights...

fine ill chill but there acting so imature.

like I dont care about there relegions and antirelegions.

this is a graffiti forum.

that shit pisses me off.

the dudes preachin about how jesus forgives all of us. does he forgive jewish people. they dont beleive in him. i say that religion should stay in your home!

fine ill chill but there acting so imature.

like I dont care about there relegions and antirelegions.

this is a graffiti forum.

that shit pisses me off.

the dudes preachin about how jesus forgives all of us. does he forgive jewish people. they dont beleive in him. i say that religion should stay in your home!

seyms always posted shit like that...i take it humorouly if anything. and makros has always (from what ive seen) posted evil shit.expect alot more of this type of shit if youre planning to be on 12oz for a while.

Frosty, I understand that your intentions are good, but yelling and ostracizing Jeremy (makro) for his actions and cries for attention will only make things worse. Obviously, makro is experiencing lonelyness and confusion. Otherwise, the devil wouldn't be so attractive to him. But what people must realize is that god is there to listen and to help, even in their darkest times of need. Frosty, god is with you. Makro, god is with you as well. I know that there's a scared, kind-hearted, god-fearing child inside of that dark clothing you've began to wear. Just stop buy. I'm leaving the church in about an hour. I know you're reading this, so just pick up the phone. Take a chance. I extend my hand to you, Jeremy.

Also, thank you, Seeking, and everybody else for the possitivity.

just answer me this...

or

goth scene? hahahahahahaha.

im not a "goth"

the devil? hahahahahaha

the devil is a christian beleif...i am not a christian.

i got plenty of friends.

i got my own style.

i dont care for attention.

like you said...we dont know each other..so stop questioning me...because its going no where.

who said this fuckin post was serious. hahahhaa feeble minded idiot. throw yourself down a flight of stairs.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! tons of posts makes you have a more valid oppinion!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!! word da fuck up!!! frosty, man.. common sence sais that the idiots who sit at home posting stuff all day are the ones lacking the experience and initiative that creates a strong and more valid point of view.

ya i have been on here for a while. i just didnt post that much msgs at first cauz i was a beginner..

newayz I still dont like goths but ya ill keep it down.....

allow me to educate you (lover of a warm male anus)...

gothic people are people who make sadness their lifestyle. do i? nope. therefore, im not a goth. some goths are highly religious people...others are not. what you are is misinformed. and i dont blame you. kids these days buy dark clothes and act like fuckin idiots and call themselves goth. what are they really? mallcore fucktards. they think they are soooooo evil and cryptic and all this other garbage when they are just as bad as the thug kid flashing all his ice and driving around with his bmw listenin to cash money millionaires. they want attention and have brains infested with the cancer of idiocy. if you see a "goth" acting like a fucking moron...hate them. go for it. because a real goth most likely wouldnt.

if your mind is open enough you will be happy with your new knowledge. if your mind is closed and locked shut, you will diregard everything i said and i will pray you devour a lifetime of misery.

farewell friend.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Originally posted by GoBiloe:

WHOA IS THAT ONE IN THE LIGHT BLUE HAT OUR VERY OWN MAKROS?? what's he doing at church?!?! (just joshin ya bro)

damn frosty you really don't get it. some people on this site are so damn stupid.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. oh man

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Guest HESHIANDET
how many times are you gonna paint the same spot sukka.

your no writer you just paint under some bridge behind ya church.

god bless th u.s.

period point blank. and your style aint changed that much either. do us all a favor and drown in a baptismal pool.

------------------

stonecutters#1

_ -o

-_<,

(*)/'(*)

i like the intertwining jeesus/wigger theme you have at your church.

your prayers must be working..... i have been trying to love god AND wear my hat

sidewayz...and now look itz rubBinG OfF,

nOw I cAn eVeN TyPe in Wi66eR...

i just need to even it out with a little evil....

that's better...

evil takes the edge off.

------------------

you annoy me more than a one legged guy with a soccer ball.

RIP DREAM and PAK

in your head like gray matter.

[This message has been edited by mudpuddle (edited 09-19-2001).]

Guest Keyser Soze

what the fuck are you talkin about...

you have 11 posts so dont come in here thinking you know shit. I can say whatever the fuck i want!

stupid ass newbie

Hahahahaha, you ignorant fool. I have like 3 posts and I could be cope 2.....

Archived