how do u get over longterm relationships?

Guest DatzwhutzuP

well i thought this mite be an approprite thread to ask for sum girl adivice. theres this amzing chick i have known all year and that i badly wanna hook up with. the only rpoblem is me and her have sum messed up history. i'll give you guys the overveiw and i know you'll lauigh your self shitless at how patheitc it is but hey, i'm 13 so i guess pathetiness is part of being 13. well me and her met at this party, things wet weell we talked for the nnext few days and i idecided to ask her out. she said yes,. we had been going outt for about a week when i wnet to another party (one she couldn't come to) and at that party a girl got dared to make out with me. she did and i pushed her away but every1 still told my gf i was cheating on her. as expected we broke up, and that was that. we talked lots and figured it out and we decided to get back together 2 weeks later. we didn't see each other enough ect so we dicded to just leave it for a bit. so now we have hung out tons this summer talked like every day on the phone ect and i am getting so into her again. the only problem is she likes sum preppy jock loser who i know is only going after her for play. my problem is i think i would have a good cahnce with her if i could prove to her how much i care about her. i just dunno how? i need sumtin real special any adivice would be really appreciated!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

long term relationship breakups are tough. i would indulge in a new hobby or put more time into an old one. i dont know, maybe when you are feeling extremely down go see a movie on the big screen because i know when alot of people walk into theatres they walk out in a very different mind set sometimes. if your extremely sad or depressed over it and decide to go see a movie you might not think about it for hours after. indulge in music or art. do a painting or a series of pictures getting that negative emotion and energy out of you. take everything you are feeling and put it there and dont look back. and maybe go get laid.

Guest SE4_2002

The truth is you do eventually get over it but it takes time, the worst thing to do is try and make her jealous, it wont work remember she finished with you..Best advice would be get on with your life and try not to see her and if you do see her in the street just smile and look happy cos she will think"hold on he doesn`t look cut up about it at all".

hope all goes well and remember I know it sounds shit but there really is plenty more fish in the sea..

p.s Go on a fucking spree, go clubs bars the lot, and fuck fuck fuck it works..

Yo fuck her jus move on, I wasted my time once after a girl and I went out for like 3 or 4 years and then we broke up, the one go thing I got out of the relationship was I was the first ta fuck her and girls will never forget that shit... theres way too many hoes out there ta be worrying over her....:king: drink and have fun....fuck one of her friends that might work:D

lock yourself in a room for a long time. cut up pictures of her and paste them on your walls. after about a month, go out. start following her. take pictures of all her daily activities. make calls to her house but don't talk - just breathe real hard. then, one day when she's not at home - sneak in and steal some of her panties (dirty ones work better) - mail them back to her with your jizm all over 'em. that'll frighten her and make you feel a lot better.

Guest DatzwhutzuP

thanx all

ok heres the situation right now. its been about 3 weeks of us broken up. she told me she wants to remain friends and wants me in her life as friends only, for now! ---i had to basically squeeze the for now out of her..

so far i been tryin to go out wit as many girls as possible--yeah i messed wit a few, but its not as good as wit my ex, ya know!

as bein in the early 20's, all the girls im around(atleast the hot ones) got rings on their fingers or babies or got some boyfriend they been wit for a hot minute... and the sluts i been hangin out wit, some of em are hot, but they are sluts, they cant chill like every other day or anything like that....they keep buzy.

i tried to go out and paint more, but it sucks comin home after a long night out to crawl into bed to nothing. i miss havin my gerl there to put her arm around me and what not.... i have less motavation to paint now.

i been going to clubs, bars, spending too much money on drinks, even drinkin before the clubs and bars and on nights without going to clubs and bars.....but the club scene and bar scene is just getting corny around here.....

last night my ex finally chilled wit me, its been about a week.... i made her dinner --had candle lights and what not, then we went out for a couple drinks, then went swimmin for like 10 mins, and that was it. before she came over, i was like ok im not going to try to kiss her or anything like that, but when she was here, it hard not to want to kiss her and hug her, so at first she wouldnt let me kiss her, only on her shoulders and cheek and what not..... after the drinks i broke down and was like i dont have any fun wit other girls i want u back in the future, i was like lets take a break then get back together, she was like NO, she just wants to be friends, cuz she still loves me. it just got really deep and it didnt seem like it was going well. atleast not as well i wanted it to tho. we kissed after we went swimmin a lil and before she left my house.--she was holdin back at first. i invitied over tonight to watch movies she says she doesnt know and will call me later.....

HOW DOES MY SITUATION LOOK?

i want to not call her, i want to not think about her, i want try to play that roll ---of leavin her be, not callin her and what not, so she can realize what she lost.........but its hard i always give into her.

i dont know what to do. i told her that since i love her so much i cant really be friends wit her, i told her, im going to try to kiss her everytime we chill, i told her that before we hung out i planned not to, but then when she got here i coulnt help myself...............

thanks for all the advice.............to some of you this may seem corny, but to others thanks for the time!

i just really want her back, cuz i went out tried to be wit other girls and they cant compare to what i had.

brother, I know its hard and shit but your headed down the wrong road. see my original post. the shit your doing now is gonna get you no where. your gonna end up smothering her and she won't even want to just chill with ya. trust me...I've been in the exact same spot.

Guest --zeSto--

^ yes! he has written the new 'Austin 3:16' go read it again!

to sumarise a previous break-up of mine ...

(scene: she's at my house and acting really cold towards me)

(and the thrill is gone... big time!)

me: you seem like you want to leave.

her: why? do you want me to leave?

me: of course not. But you seem like you'd rather not be here. Maybe you should go.

her: you're asking me to leave?

me: no.. not at all, I'm just saying that I need to know if you you want to stay.

her: I do. (truth was.. she didn't)

me: but your not acting like it.

her: oh yeah.... *smootch*

(a little while later, use your imagination)

her: I like the fact that you could have just let me walk out of here if I wanted to.

me: admit it, the thrill is gone (in my best BB king voice)

her: ... yeah... Goodbye.

Originally posted by DonzilCutlip

just my 2 cents: 2 and a half years i spent with my girl and we broke up because we were fighting over nothing plus she was never wrong i moved away just for the summer we thought it would be good for us.........whatever i havent seen her in like 2 months and i miss her a lot.my advice is to keep really busy. go climb a mountian or something but time my friend time is the key its to early for me to say if my advice really works.........the only plus side is that i get to paint a lot more.............................................................................let me just add that women are satans tool to bring us down ohhh the things i would do for that fuckin girl !:mad:

same thing here except one year relationship for me longest ive held though hehe:rolleyes: id die for this girl and she wouldnt appreciate it oh well

Re: thanx all

Originally posted by DatzwhutzuP

ok heres the situation right now. its been about 3 weeks of us broken up. she told me she wants to remain friends and wants me in her life as friends only, for now! ---i had to basically squeeze the for now out of her..

so far i been tryin to go out wit as many girls as possible--yeah i messed wit a few, but its not as good as wit my ex, ya know!

as bein in the early 20's, all the girls im around(atleast the hot ones) got rings on their fingers or babies or got some boyfriend they been wit for a hot minute... and the sluts i been hangin out wit, some of em are hot, but they are sluts, they cant chill like every other day or anything like that....they keep buzy.

i tried to go out and paint more, but it sucks comin home after a long night out to crawl into bed to nothing. i miss havin my gerl there to put her arm around me and what not.... i have less motavation to paint now.

i been going to clubs, bars, spending too much money on drinks, even drinkin before the clubs and bars and on nights without going to clubs and bars.....but the club scene and bar scene is just getting corny around here.....

last night my ex finally chilled wit me, its been about a week.... i made her dinner --had candle lights and what not, then we went out for a couple drinks, then went swimmin for like 10 mins, and that was it. before she came over, i was like ok im not going to try to kiss her or anything like that, but when she was here, it hard not to want to kiss her and hug her, so at first she wouldnt let me kiss her, only on her shoulders and cheek and what not..... after the drinks i broke down and was like i dont have any fun wit other girls i want u back in the future, i was like lets take a break then get back together, she was like NO, she just wants to be friends, cuz she still loves me. it just got really deep and it didnt seem like it was going well. atleast not as well i wanted it to tho. we kissed after we went swimmin a lil and before she left my house.--she was holdin back at first. i invitied over tonight to watch movies she says she doesnt know and will call me later.....

HOW DOES MY SITUATION LOOK?

i want to not call her, i want to not think about her, i want try to play that roll ---of leavin her be, not callin her and what not, so she can realize what she lost.........but its hard i always give into her.

i dont know what to do. i told her that since i love her so much i cant really be friends wit her, i told her, im going to try to kiss her everytime we chill, i told her that before we hung out i planned not to, but then when she got here i coulnt help myself...............

thanks for all the advice.............to some of you this may seem corny, but to others thanks for the time!

i just really want her back, cuz i went out tried to be wit other girls and they cant compare to what i had.

i knwo its hard man your situation looks kind of bad all i can say is not to look so depressed shes gonna keep walki nall over you if you keep showin you are weak i know its hard but..... :(

drink.....a lot

also either a. sow your seed like a blind farmer

or b. take a vow of celibacy

drinking a lot helps and also leads you quite well into route a, although that can backfire with a loss of self-respect and possibly an enforced feeling of self-loathing...which is where plan b comes in (although that can backfire also, as girls sense the challenge, contrary as the witches are)...i've been swinging between plan a and plan b for 2-3 years since the end of a 6 year relationship...and don't give in to the harpys with their 'lets be friends' crap, absolute indifference is the only option i reckon, it's also a good idea to become bitter and cynical...i have female friends who have let me into a few secrets of the female mind, it's not pretty but i'm glad i have an insight, good luck anyway, haha

Whatever you do...if she's TRULY moved on...don't be wasting your time calling a lot or sending her long mushy emails all the time or anything like that. Not healthy. I don't know about the whole "go out and stick your dick in everything that moves" philosophy, but drinking and painting a lot makes sense. Keep yourself busy and move on.

Guest DatzwhutzuP

im tryin to get wit other girls, around here they are all married, but im still looking (dont get me wrong, i woudl much rather be with her and only her, but she just wnats to be friends)...............as far as the paintin goes, without her i have less motavation to get up................cuz sex is my fuel.....lol

thanx all for the advice

Archived